PJHL Week in Review

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Caledonia Fan

PJHL Week in Review

Post by Caledonia Fan »

http://www.ohahockey.ca/view/oha/news/news_465656

Port Hope and Dorchester still have not loss a game.
Campbellford and Delhi still have not won a game
North Middlesex - at home 0-11-0 on the road 5-7-0
31 TEAMS PLAYING BELOW .500
32 TEAMS PLAYING ABOVE .500
cpt obvious

Re: PJHL Week in Review

Post by cpt obvious »

We're hearing that Dorchester is unstoppable in the Yeck division. Former Nats capt. leading the way in pts and goals.
Seth

Post by Seth »

Dorchester will probably win their division but once again will get blown out by Essex or who ever comes out of Stobbs division.
cpt obvious

Post by cpt obvious »

Seth wrote:Dorchester will probably win their division but once again will get blown out by Essex or who ever comes out of Stobbs division.
Why is that? Is the Stobbs that much better of a division or just Essex and their 120k budget in JrC? Do enlighten us.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

cpt obvious wrote:
Seth wrote:Dorchester will probably win their division but once again will get blown out by Essex or who ever comes out of Stobbs division.
Why is that? Is the Stobbs that much better of a division or just Essex and their 120k budget in JrC? Do enlighten us.
Dorchester always struggles when they face the other divisions. Their division just isn't as competitive as a few of the other ones.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102