Fort Erie

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Fort Erie

Post by Port hockey1 »

Maybe the best team they have ever iced? Good enough to beat Caledonia in a best of seven?
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
GOJHLfan1

Re: Fort Erie

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Strong team for sure but not sure anyone taking down Caledonia in a 7 game series
Ron

Post by Ron »

Well it's a best of three now and the winner of game five takes the series, I think.
zantimisfit

Post by zantimisfit »

What a great series from both teams!!! Fort Erie has a great young team which never quits and now they have the opportunity to win the championship on home ice. Go Meteors Go.
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Great series!! Happy to see Fort Erie push them to the brink. Hopefully close it out tomorrow night.
BeenThereDoneThat

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

Great year for the Mets, bring it all home tonight.
zantimisfit

Post by zantimisfit »

Wow!!! What a comeback by the Meteors. The players on that team just never quit. Surprised to see Caledonia blow a two goal lead in the third period, not once but twice in their last two home games of the playoffs. Good luck to the Meteors and I hope they can win the Sutherland Cup as the Golden Horseshoe representative.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia relied on their top line all season and Fort Erie exposed them. I thought Caledonia's lack of discipline would be the difference in this series. But last night the refs tried to give the game to Caledonia, but Fort Erie refused to let that happen. Congrats to Fort Erie for having an amazing season!!!
Now bring home the Sutherland Cup!!!
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102