Refs need to Ref not take the game away from the Players

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

triathleteguy

Refs need to Ref not take the game away from the Players

Post by triathleteguy »

Ref Alec Cooke is an absolute disgrace who thinks he needs to be the centre of attention....this game is about the kids and its a disgrace and unfair to the kids, the teams and the fans when a ref makes the game about himself.....GOJHL needs to start disciplining refs who do a substandard job or who make themselves the centre of attention
Tony Espisto

Re: Refs need to Ref not take the game away from the Players

Post by Tony Espisto »

OHA is in charge of Ref's and send supervisors to various games through out the season . GoJHL has little to no control who refs what games
brad 36

Re: Refs need to Ref not take the game away from the Players

Post by brad 36 »

triathleteguy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:58 pm Ref Alec Cooke is an absolute disgrace who thinks he needs to be the centre of attention....this game is about the kids and its a disgrace and unfair to the kids, the teams and the fans when a ref makes the game about himself.....GOJHL needs to start disciplining refs who do a substandard job or who make themselves the centre of attention
while I understand it's not the leagues fault I do agree with you about said ref. I hadn't seen him in action till the other night and what an embarrassment. the stuff that should be called just gets tossed aside but yet he will call an absolute phantom call out of the blue that makes absolutely no sense.
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!