Sutherland Cup

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

CC1

Re: Sutherland Cup

Post by CC1 »

word is Falcons are throwing game sunday so they can win at home Tuesday
Whose word is that?? What team would intentionally lose a game in a best of 3 series? :lol:
Tony Espisto

Post by Tony Espisto »

Someone from Chatham told me . The same one who told me the Falcons were going to throw the 2 round robin games so they played Cambridge in the finals
ontariohockey

Post by ontariohockey »

CC1 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 9:30 am
word is Falcons are throwing game sunday so they can win at home Tuesday
Whose word is that?? What team would intentionally lose a game in a best of 3 series? :lol:
No team would…the people starting and spreading that rumour have no credibility
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Well they just smashed Chatham in 2 games
CC1

Post by CC1 »

Didn't expect it to be a blowout, Chatham played hard but the Falcons were just too good. Congrats to both teams.
zantimisfit

Post by zantimisfit »

CC1 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 1:04 pm Didn't expect it to be a blowout, Chatham played hard but the Falcons were just too good. Congrats to both teams.
I agree with everything you said CC1 but I'll also add that was the best Falcons team I've ever seen in their history. On another note, Hamilton was the next best team in Ontario this year and would have won the Sutherland Cup if they had beat out the Falcons.
Cal 99ers

Post by Cal 99ers »

Sorry I was away from this for so long, personal reasons. I worded my last entry all wrong, it was a missed comma, I should have written it better like this. I was ill all season and I finally got to a game. I was informed at the Hamilton game I attended at the ended of the season that the difference between the 3 top teams was the Falcons got a really good goalie this year from the Icedogs and no one is going to beat them.