WWF on Ice

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

oldtymer

WWF on Ice

Post by oldtymer »

After seeing last night game between St Catherines and the Bees, I'm thinking the league should market itself as WWF on Ice to potentially attract more more fans given that the quality of hockey is definitely not their strength. With all of the clutching and grabbing going on, I was expecting Vince Mcmahon to jump on the Ice to announce next week's matches. Perhaps some of these referees do ref Major Junior A, but they definitely bring their B game to these games. The only thing they called was waving off the first Falcons goal ( brilliant move by the Bee's goalie to knock the net off) and a checking from behind where the hurt player rose like Lazarus to score the next goal. I was wondering if the Falcons have a mascot... they should consider scheduling a cage match between the Bee and the Falcon in between periods to generate some excitement. The crowd was pretty small given it is a league final but as the Bulldogs are still in the playoffs, it is worth paying the extra to watch them play versus a peewee soccer game.
BeenThereDoneThat

Re: WWF on Ice

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

Well go to your Peewee Soccer Game and quit your winning on here. Nobody will miss you
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

I agree. If you're not enjoying the on ice product, nobody is forcing you to watch. Same as nobody is forcing anyone to read this site. If there are poster's comments that you don't like, or they're upsetting your ego, feel free to delete your bookmark and not visit us again.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
oldtymer

Post by oldtymer »

OK
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Some things never change. A fan gives their opinion, then gets told to go watch something else. Gee, I wonder why team's struggle to sell tickets...
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
CC1

Post by CC1 »

I think jumping all over him is unnecessary and little oversensitive. It's not like these boards are buzzing with posters. :roll:
HockeyFan35

Post by HockeyFan35 »

Technically it's been the WWE since 2002.