Horseshoe Finals

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

BeenThereDoneThat

Horseshoe Finals

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

A clash of the titans tonight in the Honey Moon Capital. Should be a great series.
I pick the Canucks to win tonight at the Gale Centre and when the series switches
to the Jack in the Garden City Sunday,I pick the Falcons to win game two.
Byond that, I'm not sure but you would to think the Canucks are slight favorites.
CC1

Re: Horseshoe Finals

Post by CC1 »

Falcons tie up the series in another great game. I'm not sure any series in the GOJHL will be as good as this one.
Cali vairs!

Post by Cali vairs! »

Both teams are very close. I said Canucks in 6 but from the first 2 games ST kitts has been the better team. Both teams should may get through to the suthy anyway with wild card in effect. Should be a great series.
Love our game

Post by Love our game »

Wonder who will step in as new bench boss in Welland? If I won a big lottery. I would buy out current owner and have a complete overhaul of that organization. Kids coming in deserve that and it would be a perfect time to do it!
CC1

Post by CC1 »

Falcons dominated last night, a big 6-1 win. I don't think for a minute that it will be like that tonight though.
drafty

Post by drafty »

The leagues top scorer, Justin Kyle, didn't play last night, and it was like the Canucks figured they wouldn't win without him so didn't really show too much interest in the game. Total lack of hustle or effort on their part, while St.Kitts skated rings around them, out hit them, got every loose puck and won every battle along the boards. Without a big change in attitude from Niagara Falls, the series will be over on Friday.