Big game on Friday

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Big game on Friday

Post by Port hockey1 »

Niagara Falls and Pelham play Friday in the Falls. Both teams are undefeated, and they might finish as the top 2 teams in the division this season.

Niagara Falls(4-0) looks to have the deepest offence in the division. Evans & Kyle look like scoring machines, and they have a solid group of defencemen who can put up points. Moore has looked rock solid in goal for them through his first 3 games, and should have a great season.

Pelham(5-0) might be a contender for first place this season as well. They have a balanced offence, and the best goalie in the league. They also have a solid veteran backup goalie who's looked solid early on. Their defence doesn't look like much on paper, but I'll bet its just about as good as anyone else's in the Shoe.

Should be a great Friday night!
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Re: Big game on Friday

Post by Port hockey1 »

Niagara Falls hangs on for the 5-4 win. Looks like the Panthers ran into some penalty trouble in this game. Niagara Falls has a great power play, have to stay out of the box.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102