Basement C Teams

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

HockeyFan35

Basement C Teams

Post by HockeyFan35 »

Took a look at the PJHL standings today and noticed a few teams who would maybe want to press a restart button on their season. Any insights on:

1. Little Britain: 0-30-1
2. Campbellford: 0-30-0
3. Orillia: 3-31-0
4. Goderich & Hanover: 6-23-3 & 6-24-3
5. Wallaceburg: 3-28-0
6. Lucan: 3-25-2
7. Delhi: 0-32-0
8. Simcoe: 3-27-1-3

It’s all about the kids. Hoping some of these clubs can turn it around and get a few more wins before the season is over and the kids can get some reward for showing up week-in and week-out.

Cheers.
I’ve always been a fan of junior hockey at all levels. It’s about the kids. Cheers.
JruGordon

Re: Basement C Teams

Post by JruGordon »

I know it's a late response, seeing as it's the new season, but Orillia has really turned it around this season, and I'm especially impressed with Lucan (I'm a volunteer with another team in Lucan's division, as well as being the guy running the Twitter feed for their division).
PAL

Post by PAL »

IT,S all about competing you play to win but someone has to lose individuals make up a team which improves or gets worse from year to year .I think it,s good to experience both that is life.All I can say is do not quit do your best and things can only get better.
blanegretzky

Post by blanegretzky »

is it true the Port Stanley purge was the start of shuttering the franchise?
HockeyFan35

Post by HockeyFan35 »

Don't know about shuttering the franchise, but with 3 games remaining in their schedule and essentially no roster, the Yeck might only have 8 teams next season. Not 100% sure though.
I’ve always been a fan of junior hockey at all levels. It’s about the kids. Cheers.
richard

Post by richard »

There is just not enough quality hockey players out there. Unless a c team has 5 to 6 quality players u are spinning wheels. When Dorchester entered the league that became one too many teams