Simcoe Storm headed for Waterford

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Seth

Simcoe Storm headed for Waterford

Post by Seth »

After having their application to move to Hespeler denied Simcoe has found a new home for next season.

http://www.simcoereformer.ca/2017/04/24 ... -waterford
Cal 99ers

Re: Simcoe Storm headed for Waterford

Post by Cal 99ers »

I went to some games in Simcoe when they were a good team and the fan support wasn't that big then.Why don't you drop the team and join the ownership of the jr B 99ers,they appears to be having financial trouble.The last few years,it seems, every time they get a good player they sell him.Bigger fan base there if you have a good team.
ILuvHackey

Post by ILuvHackey »

The Jr B 99ers don't have financial issues. In fact, they have a very healthy budget in comparison to teams like Guelph, Waterloo, etc. as far as the Mid-West goes. But they end up selling players because they ask to get the hell out.
arcprohd

Post by arcprohd »

No need to fold the Storm at all. They need a new rink.. and they found one in Waterford. Tonner will move the team there and start work on another season of a team making it's way back to even more respectability. Have to somehow make my way down to see a game sometime. I've never been to either the Simcoe or Waterford rink but I think they deserve everyones support.