Fast Hockey

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

GOJHLFAN-999

Fast Hockey

Post by GOJHLFAN-999 »

Does anyone know how to get access to Fast Hockey.
Marcie

Re: Fast Hockey

Post by Marcie »

http://www.fasthockey.com/login.php

There are 2 payment plans. $22.99 CDN per month for a 12-month subscription or $26.99 CDN for a 1-month subscription. Both subscriptions renew automatically until cancelled.

I am on the one-month plan. There are a ton of leagues they cover but the GOJHL games are the only ones I watch. Once the Sutherland Cup is over I will cancel. They do send out a reminder e-mail each month to let you know that your month is nearly up in case you want to cancel.

Besides watching the games live, they also have VOD (video on demand) so you can go back and watch any game that has already been played.

The camera work and location of cameras vary greatly from rink to rink. Some teams do a great job, others are really (and I mean REALLY) bad. Not many have play-by-play with the broadcast. Caledonia and London does. Chatham does if the game is on the radio at the same time. If the kid who operates the camera is talking with their buddies, you will hear every word they say. If a team broadcasts their games on the radio, you can mute the audio on fasthockey, open another tab for the live streaming from the radio station and listen to the broadcast while watching fasthockey. That is what I will be doing tonight for the Chatham at Leamington game. Usually the radio broadcast is 30-90 seconds ahead of the fasthockey feed, but not always, on occasion I could pause the fasthockey feed for a few seconds to coordinate it with the radio broadcast.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

They expect people to pay for this, yet they have technical issues and aren't ready for the Chatham, Leamington game.

Not surprised! :smt076
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

There's been non-stop problems with the Chatham, Leamington series. A total ripoff! :smt013
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Still too many problems with fast hockey. It seems like every game loses its signal at least once, and it happens several times in some cases.

There's no excuses for this. If people are going to spend their money on this, it needs to work! All arena's should've had the proper internet services prior to fast hockey picking up the GOJHL.

Even worse is when you're forced to watch a game with no sound. How hard is it to turn on the audio???

Fast Hockey better get its act together, because it has already cost them money. I was planning on subscribing for a full year for next season, not anymore! :smt018 :smt117