Flyers continue to roll on home ice

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

flyers2011

Flyers continue to roll on home ice

Post by flyers2011 »

Wild night in Leamington, fans yelling at each other, good fight on the ice, Chatham owner getting into a yelling match after the game. This would be one hell of a playoff series. Here is a interesting stat, since the 2013-14 season, the Flyers have a 62-4-1-1 record in the regular season on home ice. they had one other loss that was put down as a home loss but happened in the showcase. Talk about dominating at home.
End of a era in Leamington
SnakeBites2

Re: Flyers continue to roll on home ice

Post by SnakeBites2 »

pretty sure 3 of those loses are to their number 1 rival La Salle!
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

Yep they are ! How many times has Leamington beat Lasalle in that span :) and id say lasalle is the number 2 rival with the Maroons being number 1.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

So how did a 20 year old end up instigating a fight with Chatham's 16 year old? Just wondering what happened there?
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
brad 36

Post by brad 36 »

Another incredibly dirty leamington hit from behind port but the maroons played well for missing some very key players that game could have gone either way chatham just couldnt seem to capitalize on some bounces likee leaminhton did
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

The reason the 20 year old fought the 16 year old is because on sunday night the 16 year old bit him and left teeth marks.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

And dont forget brad the flyers were missing some key vets as well. Amante phibbs emerson. 3 of there best players and still won 5-2.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

scouts from the Blackhawks, Blues and Flames at the game watching Tyler Wall. Kid might go places
http://localsportsreport.com/gojhl/2016 ... m-maroons/
GOJHLFAN-999

Post by GOJHLFAN-999 »

Hey Flyers… you are full of crap. There is now way that the 16 year old bit him. Your Flyers are a bunch of sh*t filled cowards. A check from behind into the boards and then a fight afterward.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

hmmm that's strange, the only checking from behind penalty that I see is from chatham ??? and hes got the bite mark to prove it. Sht filled cowards that are in First Place by the way. Go Flyers.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote:scouts from the Blackhawks, Blues and Flames at the game watching Tyler Wall. Kid might go places
http://localsportsreport.com/gojhl/2016 ... m-maroons/
Wow, he's that good eh. Great for the league. Thanks for answering my question... I'm trying to stay out of the personal stuff between Flyers and Maroons fans.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

brad 36 wrote:Another incredibly dirty leamington hit from behind port but the maroons played well for missing some very key players that game could have gone either way chatham just couldnt seem to capitalize on some bounces likee leaminhton did
The Maroons first year players have been very impressive. I wasn't expecting that much offense out of them.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

Totally understand that port. Alot of the reason it gets heated between the teams is because both teams are good. As for the young players in chatham theres alot of potential with them. The youngsters are having a great year for the maroons.
GOJHLFAN-999

Post by GOJHLFAN-999 »

It’s just good conversation folks. Both sets of fans support their team. Nothing wrong with that. I agree that both teams are good but Leamington is the better team. Both have talent but the Flyers play with an edge that I wish the Maroon’s played with.
Marcie

Post by Marcie »

With Chatham's loss to LaSalle on Sunday, that mathematically eliminates the Maroons from catching the Flyers. Only one challenge left for the Flyers - London. The magic number is 3. Any combination of London losses or Leamington wins to equal three clinch first place for the Flyers for the third straight season. The two clubs do play each other twice more, this Thursday in Leamington and next Wednesday in London.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Marcie wrote:With Chatham's loss to LaSalle on Sunday, that mathematically eliminates the Maroons from catching the Flyers. Only one challenge left for the Flyers - London. The magic number is 3. Any combination of London losses or Leamington wins to equal three clinch first place for the Flyers for the third straight season. The two clubs do play each other twice more, this Thursday in Leamington and next Wednesday in London.
In reality though, I think the Flyers have had 1st place locked up for a few months. But I am a fan of the math part of hockey. :)