GOJHL Prospects game

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

GOJHL Prospects game

Post by Port hockey1 »

I'm wondering if weather will affect the game tomorrow night. There's a storm coming from Texas that's supposed to hit Southern Ontario tomorrow afternoon and last into the night.

The local weather for Guelph is showing a 40% chance of freezing rain. I've read blowing snow, freezing rain & strong winds gusting in the 70's(km/h).

Not sure if this will affect attendance, maybe even cause the game to be cancelled?
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
GOJHLfan1

Re: GOJHL Prospects game

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Very possible, should be if the weather gets bad enough some players are travelling aways to be there so safety should be first priority. Problem is weather might not start until just before game or maybe even during the game.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

The weather was fine to get there, but it was leaving that was fun. Took me 2.5 hours to drive from Guelph to London, with a 15 min. break in Woodstock.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Yep took us 3 hours to get back to Niagara