Caledonia Still Developing

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Caledonia Fan

Caledonia Still Developing

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Hats off to the Caledonia Corvairs still developing players with so many 1995's in there line up.
Congrats to Jacob Bianchi, Matt Rimac , and Johnathon Schaefer for making the prospects team.
Last year Bianchi, Rimac and Pace played in Hagersville JR-C. ( Developing)
This year there with the Corvairs.
This year developing in Hagersville are Arch, Evangelista, Gunter and Guy.
All have been call ups off and on.
Michael Arch got his first JR-B goal last night.

http://www.sachem.ca/sports-story/61946 ... ct-s-game/
Port hockey1

Re: Caledonia Still Developing

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia Fan wrote:Hats off to the Caledonia Corvairs still developing players with so many 1995's in there line up.
Congrats to Jacob Bianchi, Matt Rimac , and Johnathon Schaefer for making the prospects team.
Last year Bianchi, Rimac and Pace played in Hagersville JR-C. ( Developing)
This year there with the Corvairs.
This year developing in Hagersville are Arch, Evangelista, Gunter and Guy.
All have been call ups off and on.
Michael Arch got his first JR-B goal last night.

http://www.sachem.ca/sports-story/61946 ... ct-s-game/
Indeed, they do a fine job of developing young talent. Something some assume they don't do when they see how good they are year after year.

Running a great organization attracts talent, age doesn't matter. Caledonia is the measuring stick, and role models of the GOJHL. :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
BeenThereDoneThat

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

Caledonia Fan,,, along with the 3 (well deserved) prospects that the Corvairs are sending to the game, Fort Erie is sending 4 outstanding prospects of which three are 99's. They too should be recognized because (outside of Pelham) this is the toughest place to draw players because of their location in the Peninsula. :smt038
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

BeenThereDoneThat wrote:Caledonia Fan,,, along with the 3 (well deserved) prospects that the Corvairs are sending to the game, Fort Erie is sending 4 outstanding prospects of which three are 99's. They too should be recognized because (outside of Pelham) this is the toughest place to draw players because of their location in the Peninsula. :smt038
The thread is about Caledonia still developing great young talent despite having so many 20 year olds. Most teams that bring in large groups of 20 year olds don't develop younger players. They trade them for 20 year olds. London for example traded their young kids for 20 year olds a few years ago to make a run.

The point of this thread is that Caledonia wins without doing that. If Fort Erie was a Championship squad, sure they'd get a lot of credit for doing the same. But Fort Erie's main goal is to develop young players every season.

So I don't see how they fit into this topic... :?: :smt006
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102