blueline

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

insanity

blueline

Post by insanity »

So who is left to play defence for the Maroons ? ..............any sign of help on the horizon ?
GOJHLFAN-999

Re: blueline

Post by GOJHLFAN-999 »

Winter and Nicholls were not getting any playing time with a 9 man defense. Percy is a loss but he did not want to be there so that was the right move. McKinnon & Levesque are vets, Cato, Douglas, Jacob are all very good promising rookies and Bussing has solid experience in NOJHL and other teams in the US. The Maroons do need another D man for depth which I’m sure they are looking around for. In the meantime those six will get some good experience and a lot of ice time.
insanity

Post by insanity »

didn't realize Levesque was playing defence, big strong kid........maybe gets a bit more ice time now, good for him, should do a fine job.
GOJHLFAN-999

Post by GOJHLFAN-999 »

Chatham’s defense did not play well last night against St. Thomas. With Cato out they showed their lack of depth and the lack of experience. Even more than before they need to make a move to provide some help back there. Butler did not play well either. He gave up some big rebounds that provided some easy chip-ins for St. Thomas.

That all being said, St. Thomas seemed more prepared for the game.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

So many kids have came and left this season. They need to make Chatham a desirable place to play again.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
insanity

Post by insanity »

used to be THE place to play