Terry Masterson returns to coaching

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Terry Masterson returns to coaching

Post by Port hockey1 »

Terry Masterson, the long time head coach and owner of the Niagara Falls Canucks has made a return to coaching. His team was always a top contender & he guided the Canucks to a pair of Sutherland Cup appearances in 1996 &1998.

He debuted as head coach of the GMHL's Niagara Whalers last week. He's 2-0 durring his short time with Niagara, who plays out of Port Colborne.

Terry retired from coaching two years ago after selling the Canucks to former NHL goaltender Frank Pietrangelo. He said he missed coaching the kids and wanted to come back to coaching. He said retirement wasn't what he thought it would be.

This is huge news for the Whalers, Terry is a well respected man who knows how to win. He, and his brother Tim were involved with the Niagara Falls Canucks for 41 years.
Last edited by Port hockey1 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
GOJHLfan1

Re: Terry Masterson returns to coaching

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Until he throws skate shavings on the visiting teams bench in playoffs and gets caught again