Anthony Passero, Fort Erie

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Anthony Passero, Fort Erie

Post by Port hockey1 »

He's having a huge breakout season in Fort Erie and has been on fire lately. He has 12 points in his last 3 games(3-9)

Overall he's had a great offensive season, shattering his previous points total(24 in 29 games) from his 12/13 season. In 21 games this season he has 10 goals & 30 assists(40 points).

Holden Garlent

Also having a big season in Fort Erie with 34 points in 26 games this season. Last season, his first in Fort Erie he had 29 points in 49 games.

He's also on a little streak with 9 points over his last 2 games(3-6).

I haven't seen this much talent on a Fort Erie team in a few years. They've been a great surprise this season.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
OHAHockeyFan

Re: Anthony Passero, Fort Erie

Post by OHAHockeyFan »

2 wins at home all year vs Thorold and Pelham

credit to their coach they can win on the road - smaller ice surfaces make the trap more effective

but until they figure out how to win on big ice they can't be taken seriously

any way you slice it they are still 6th out of 8 teams so it's not a huge surprise...
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Yep haha so much for calling it home ice advantage
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Fort Erie defensemen Troy Henley might be headed back to the OHL He has 6 points(2-4) in 16 games since Fort Erie picked him up a few weeks ago.

His OHL rights were traded from the Saginaw Spirit to the Peterborough Petes last night. It's unknown if he's going to report to the Petes or not.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

He would be stupid not to if they want him to
OHAHockeyFan

Post by OHAHockeyFan »

I'd say this settles it:

Troy Henley
‏@Troy_Henley
I am beyond excited and grateful for the opportunity to officially get started with the @PetesOHLhockey!