Top Three

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

StCathFalcons

Top Three

Post by StCathFalcons »

Look at the goals Caledonia has 'for', with all of those penalty minutes. Imagine if they stayed out of the box!!! Yikes!!

Falcons still have the Av's number, even though the Av's were down a few players still, I think. Solid goals for production. If they could just do that to Fort Erie and Thorold. ha

TEAM GF GA PIM
Caledonia 140 47 806
Ancaster 101 79 448
St. Catharines 90 38 503

Falcons still best goals against....but man oh man, 50 more goals than St Catharines. :shock:
three dog night

Re: Top Three

Post by three dog night »

The Falcons are three and one against Thorold and play in Fort Erie tonight to try to even the season series. I think Caledonia penalty mins may come back to bite them .
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

I wasn't at the St Catharines game last night would like to here from someone that was there.
But your right St Catharines got Ancasters number.
But was Ancaster out played that bad,(7-2)
5 guys out Hilton, Brooks, Sullivan, Cipriano and Jackson
Cole Nagy one game suspension
I see Ben Hughes back that's good news
Two call ups from Glanbrook still only 16 players
Ancaster outshot St Catharines Horodziejczyk must of had another good game stopped 28 out of 30
Calas in the third let 4 goals in on 7 shots not good
Ancaster 1for 8 on the PP
They play again this Thursday in Ancaster, I hope to me there.

The way St Catharines plays there built for the playoffs. Good defence and a great goaltender.
Maybe another Caledonia , St Catharines in the Suthy final you never know with this wildcard format.

Caledonia has played Pelham 4 times and Fort Erie 4 times and has scored a combine 70 goals

All three conference leaders Caledonia , Leamington and Kitchener lead there conference in PIM.
I wonder why.
StCathFalcons

Post by StCathFalcons »

Caledonia Fan wrote:5 guys out Hilton, Brooks, Sullivan, Cipriano and Jackson
Cole Nagy one game suspension
I see Ben Hughes back that's good news
Two call ups from Glanbrook still only 16 players
Ancaster outshot St Catharines Horodziejczyk must of had another good game stopped 28 out of 30
I think they had a couple guys back, but still have guys hurt, and sick. Not Ancaster's full squad for sure.
The way St Catharines plays there built for the playoffs. Good defence and a great goaltender.
Maybe another Caledonia , St Catharines in the Suthy final you never know with this wildcard format.I still think Falcons need a legitimate, pure goal scorer. It will be tough to tough out low scoring games vs Caledonia.

Caledonia has played Pelham 4 times and Fort Erie 4 times and has scored a combine 70 goalsAgreed, but Caledonia finds a way to light up these teams. Falcons don't. They need those wins, to stay up in the standings. Nor do they want to give those teams any hope come playoffs.

All three conference leaders Caledonia , Leamington and Kitchener lead there conference in PIM.
I wonder why. Cause they can? LOL :mrgreen: