jax

louis its time

Post by jax »

Wake up!
Port hockey1

Re: louis its time

Post by Port hockey1 »

???
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

To be fair not bailing out the players cause that was a joke tonight but neither goaltenders were in any shape to play.
StCathFalcons

Post by StCathFalcons »

GOJHLfan1 wrote:To be fair not bailing out the players cause that was a joke tonight but neither goaltenders were in any shape to play.
Good ol' fashion whoop ass...Canucks destroyed Welland.

And how about Pelham only dressing one goalie vs the Falcons. Yikes
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Yep they did, Welland didnt even show up. not going to win to often when you give up 3 shorthanded goals. Brutal
jax

Post by jax »

What's bothersome is that other teams are making an effort to improve but the welland boss is content in doing nothing. Many kids moved on from last year money coming back (most likely) with nothing added. Hence it's time to put back into the team.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

jax wrote:What's bothersome is that other teams are making an effort to improve but the welland boss is content in doing nothing. Many kids moved on from last year money coming back (most likely) with nothing added. Hence it's time to put back into the team.
I've heard Welland is working on a few things right now.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

They are yep