Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Caledonia Fan

London and Chatham

Post by Caledonia Fan »

WOW Chatham gets beat 7-2 in Chatham.
4 goals in the third.
No penalties in the game.
You would of thought Chatham would of sent a message to London and got a little nasty in the third.
It's great to see Scott Dorion doing so good in London.This is his best year in 21G-G-6-A-9-Pts-15 so far.

NOTE - Rodgers channel - 368 is showing London and Strahroy this Wednesday.
And next Wednesday London and Lambton Shores.
Maybe there going to cover London Wednesday games.

http://www.chathamdailynews.ca/2015/11/ ... ss-to-nats
Administrator

Re: London and Chatham

Post by Administrator »

London didn't just beat them, they made Chatham look like fools. Chatham seriously looked like a Tim Hortons little league. I think coaching experience really showed tonight.
mrunsfan

Post by mrunsfan »

IMO Chatham played fairly well in the first period, but ran out of steam after that, not much energy to be seen. I realize that they lost a man during the game but did that necessitate changing every line and juggling all the lines every change.

As for the coaching I hear more and more comments about fans feeling that Roezler is just a yes man behind the bench..a puppet while someone else is pulling the strings. At least that is one of the rumors floating around, there are many more but that is always the case, especially when a team is not performing well.

As for a penalty-free game there was lots that were overlooked, I guess the refs forgot their whistles.
GOJHLFAN-999

Post by GOJHLFAN-999 »

I completely disagree about Roezler. He is the only reason they have done as well as they have. He has no support from the owner and GM and does what he can with what is made available to him. They are made to assemble a team on a shoe-string budget.