St Catharines I See Changes

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Caledonia Fan

St Catharines I See Changes

Post by Caledonia Fan »

I see changes happening in St Catharines soon. The way the last 7 games have gone, 3L 1Tie ( 3 wins all by one goal ) 7 pts in 7 games.
I would be thinking there looking to add some offence. They have been so worried thinking about the teams ahead of them. They forgot about the teams behind them. Thorold and Fort Erie adding players with more offence. N.F.just signed Austin Bottrell, he has good offence numbers in JR. I would think Welland is looking to add more offence.
StCathFalcons

Re: St Catharines I See Changes

Post by StCathFalcons »

Falcons need to get motivated for the 'lesser' teams. They are the ones that cause them grief. Falcons thumped Ancaster tonight, which has got to be frustrating. Beat Caledonia once, Ancaster twice...then go lose twice to Fort Erie and once to Thorold. Not acceptable, and you're right, without a bonifide goal scorer, they're not going to win the league.
jax

Post by jax »

There not winning nothing the way there playing,they went through a similar spell last year. Not this early in the season but they worked through it. There was even chatter of ghirney being removed last year . Let's face it! There not as good as he thinks.
three dog night

Post by three dog night »

A couple of let down games at the beginning of the week and a solid win tonight against Ancaster. Do not forget they have three wins against Thorold and they have beat Fort Erie this season too.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

jax wrote:There not winning nothing the way there playing,they went through a similar spell last year. Not this early in the season but they worked through it. There was even chatter of ghirney being removed last year . Let's face it! There not as good as he thinks.
The last loss had me thinking about what they went through last season.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
OHAHockeyFan

Post by OHAHockeyFan »

redacted
Last edited by OHAHockeyFan on Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
StCathFalcons

Post by StCathFalcons »

three dog night wrote:A couple of let down games at the beginning of the week and a solid win tonight against Ancaster. Do not forget they have three wins against Thorold and they have beat Fort Erie this season too.
Oh, I know they have it in them. They pounded Fort Erie on their home ice. And have given it to Thorold more than once. That's what makes the losses more frustrating. They're in the thick of things, and will be at the end of the season. But they can't allow for those games to get away from them.
StCathFalcons

Post by StCathFalcons »

OHAHockeyFan wrote:#5 Winning % in GOJHL
#1 GAA in GOJHL
#2 PK in GOJHL
#1 Goalie in GAA. SV%, SO
Only team to beat Caledonia in regulation
Only team to beat Ancaster in regulation twice

They stink
LOL, ya, just horrible. :shock: :mrgreen: