Vuic

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Vuic

Post by Port hockey1 »

43 penalty minutes now in 7 games.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
BeenThereDoneThat

Re: Vuic

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

OMG, here it is almost 1:30pm and no report from Caledonia Fan or Port on bad boy Vuic's performance last night against the Avalanche.
I wasn't at the game and here is the info I received from a reliable source whom attended the game.

He scored his 4th goal of the season, had 0 pm and was a plus 3 on the night. He was also a strong physical presence on the ice and opened up plenty of ice for Dozzi and Evans.

Keep up the positive trend Brandon, there are plenty of fans that hope the opportunity you have been given leads you into a more positive and productive life style. :smt023
StCathFalcons

Post by StCathFalcons »

BeenThereDoneThat wrote:Keep up the positive trend Brandon, there are plenty of fans that hope the opportunity you have been given leads you into a more positive and productive life style. :smt023
Here's hoping. Holding on tight, hoping his entire life turns for the positive. And if that blends in to his hockey as well, then that's great too!
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

BeenThereDoneThat wrote:OMG, here it is almost 1:30pm and no report from Caledonia Fan or Port on bad boy Vuic's performance last night against the Avalanche.

What am I supposed to say? There were many players without any pim's last night...

His penalty minutes is news. He was 2nd or 3rd on the team in pim's after only 7 games.

I don't blather about you for days when I disagree with something you write, why you feel the need to do so about me & Caledonia fan, I'll never know.

Your ramblings about me won't change my opinions, so I guess it just makes you feel better. :smt005 Whatever floats your boat! :smt022 :smt023
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

Vuic has been an excellent addition to the team. His play away from the puck, his sticking up for team mates, his willingness to get involved in the dirty stuff. All assets to the team.

Of course these are the type of intangibles that don't necessarily show up on the scoreboard. Or in the case of the toughness ie penalty minutes, shows up on the scoreboard without justification. These are the type of assets someone not actually watching the game might fail to understand.
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

He has a goal tonight in Ancaster
StCathFalcons

Post by StCathFalcons »

GOJHLfan1 wrote:He has a goal tonight in Ancaster
And an assist, and no penalty minutes. Good stats in a 4-1 win against a strong Ancaster team (not sure if they were still down all those bodies).
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

StCathFalcons wrote:
GOJHLfan1 wrote:He has a goal tonight in Ancaster
And an assist, and no penalty minutes. Good stats in a 4-1 win against a strong Ancaster team (not sure if they were still down all those bodies).
They had even less last night, 14 skaters because Cox is suspended.
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

I was at the game last night. Ancaster still had five regulars out.
Hughes, Sullivan, Hilton,Cipriano and Brooks. Ryan Cox was out suspension six guys out.
Ancaster had 14 skaters. I don't know why Ancaster don't call up some guys from Glanbrook Rangers.
Three games now playing with a short bench crazy. And Ancaster plays there backup goalie Cole Ceci.
We thought we were going to see a blowout.
But you have to give Ancaster credit they played a good game.
Shots on net about the same. Both goalies played great good move to put Ceci in net.
He kept his team in it. Horodziejczk made some game saving saves.
A pretty even game really.I thought there would me more intensity.
A good road win for St Catharines.
Now Ancaster goes back to St Catharines this Friday without Cole Nagy he got a one game suspension.
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

Caledonia Fan wrote:.....And Ancaster plays there backup goalie Cole Ceci.
If you had seen the last 16 minutes in St Catharines two Friday's ago you'd understand why the backup was given the start.

As for the short bench, really can't explain that, makes no sense.
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

OMG
OMG
OMG

4 penalty minutes in 4 games

We should start a thread, we should start a thread...........