Fort Erie defeats St.Catharines

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Fort Erie defeats St.Catharines

Post by Port hockey1 »

Fort Erie held on for a 4-3 win over the Falcons tonight. Fort Erie actually out shot the Falcons by 10 or so shots.

Huge confidence builder for the Mets, they've done something that's been next to impossible this season... They scored 4 goals on the Falcons starter.

On a side note- I see Vuic was assessed a slashing major tonight. This kid looks like a loose cannon. Looks like he'll never learn, he knows people are watching him, yet he continues to play with little respect for the opposition. :smt100
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Caledonia Fan

Re: Fort Erie defeats St.Catharines

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Maybe Fort Erie has St Catharines number this year. They sure have a long history. I read this off Bill Potrecz tweeter page.

StCathfalcons have never lost a Tuesday home game vs FeMeteors and have outscored their opponent 40-9 including a 14-0 win on Jan 8/74

4 goals on the best goalie in the GOJHL. Caledonia and Ancaster only scored one each in a losing cause.

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2015 ... ews-up-win
StCathFalcons

Post by StCathFalcons »

Port hockey1 wrote:On a side note- I see Vuic was assessed a slashing major tonight. This kid looks like a loose cannon. Looks like he'll never learn, he knows people are watching him, yet he continues to play with little respect for the opposition. :smt100
Watch the video of the game before you judge and jury him on this one. But you're right, in that he needs to start producing something more positive.

Fort Erie completely deserved this win. Outplayed, outbattled and in the end, outscored the Falcons. Their (Falcons) keeper was proven human last night.
15timechamps

Post by 15timechamps »

i was in attendance and it did not appear to be a slash as he was low bridged slightly and as the meteor player skated way he swiped at his feet still a loose cannon who argus every call
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

They lost again tonight 3-2 in Thorold.