Don't forget about Ancaster

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Caledonia Fan

Don't forget about Ancaster

Post by Caledonia Fan »

http://www.hamiltonnews.com/sports-stor ... opponents/

Ancaster and Caledonia 5-5 tie last night. Ancaster scored 2 goals to tie it in the last min. of play.
And fought off a penalty in the overtime.
Port hockey1

Re: Don't forget about Ancaster

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia Fan wrote:http://www.hamiltonnews.com/sports-stor ... opponents/

Ancaster and Caledonia 5-5 tie last night. Ancaster scored 2 goals to tie it in the last min. of play.
And fought off a penalty in the overtime.
...After Caledonia already iced the game with an empty net goal. What a comeback!
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
StCathFalcons

Post by StCathFalcons »

And they did it again against Fort Erie last night. Down 3-1 late in the game. Came back for overtime win. They must be considered equals to Covairs and Falcons. They may not be winning by as big of scores, but their finding ways to win almost every game.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

StCathFalcons wrote:And they did it again against Fort Erie last night. Down 3-1 late in the game. Came back for overtime win. They must be considered equals to Covairs and Falcons. They may not be winning by as big of scores, but their finding ways to win almost every game.
I personally consider them equals. I've seen that franchise have great seasons before.

I figure St.Catharines, Caledonia & Ancaster are in one category. Welland & Niagara Falls might be a wild card.(When it comes to top 3)

I'm not even sure if any of those three teams are better than each other. I'm pretty sure the Falcons have the best goalie out of those three teams at the moment.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
StCathFalcons

Post by StCathFalcons »

Port hockey1 wrote:I'm pretty sure the Falcons have the best goalie out of those three teams at the moment.
Welland goalie may have something to say about that....he just stood on his head, made 47+ saves to tie Falcons 1-1. :shock:

But I do agree, Falcons goalie went in to game with a 1.17 gaa, and only allowed 1 tonight.

Like past years, I don't think Welland will be Covairs, Avs or Falcons in a 7 game playoff series. Just not talented enough. But their goalie will push those teams to win the series. Just my opinion.