Mark Gangnon

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Mark Gangnon

Post by Port hockey1 »

Quick start for the 30 goal scorer in Jr.C last season. In 6 games with Leamington this season he already has 5 goals & 4 assists for 9 points. Doesn't look like this kid needed any time to adjust.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
RocketGirl

Re: Mark Gangnon

Post by RocketGirl »

How about Liam McDougall from LaSalle? He also has 6 goals in 5 games, including a natural hattrick on Wed.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

Gagnon is a huge addition. Main reason james brooks got all the pts he did last season with amherstburg. Nice to see gagnon get a goal last night in another win for leamington over strathroy :). As for liam mcdougall thats not much of a surprise i watched him all last season in lakeshore hes got alot of talent and is a great kid.
End of a era in Leamington
Marcie

Post by Marcie »

I've seen Gangnon play twice now against the Rockets and Brooks (LaSalle) once. Gangnon was outstanding in both games. I could hardly notice Brooks on the ice. In the early going it certainly looks like Leamington got the better player.
Northofusa19

Post by Northofusa19 »

Both Kids are really good kids from very nice families. Liam McDougall is probably one of the brightest spots on that Lasalle team thus far . He should have a great year with his outstanding puck skill and skating ability . I'm not trying to blow the kids horn but he reminds me of Doug Gilmour . Gagnon is off to a wonderful start . He's smart on the ice and makes things happen for himself and his linemates .Throw in that he is on a pretty good squad and he's in a good position to carry on .