Junior B Grads St Catharines Standard

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Caledonia Fan

Junior B Grads St Catharines Standard

Post by Caledonia Fan »

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2015 ... next-level

Niagara Whalers also signed, or they signed up to play. Daniel Abbot from the Blackhawks and Dan Defranco from the Meteors not mention in the article.
For a good laugh read Vito Scaringi comments he should listen to himself.You got to be kidding me.
Anstey, Scaringi, Abbot and DeFranco playing with four Russians. I've got to make it down to the Vale Centre at least once this year.
Port hockey1

Re: Junior B Grads St Catharines Standard

Post by Port hockey1 »

I don't much care for Scaringi. He dishes out a lot of dirty hits. If he can mature as a person, he most certainly will put up big offensive numbers. Anstey will be a good player too.

Having Russians & players from numerous other Countries is very common in the GMHL.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

More GOJHL grads going to the GMHL J. Abraham, B. Polasek, J. Hatzinger, and A. Zaccaria going to Halton Ravens.
S. O'Brien and P. McKelvie to the Komoka Dragons.
M. Wooley to the London Lakers these are some I know; there's probably more or more to come.
I think the GMHL is looking at the GOJHL as a good league to pick up talent or overage players. They drafted a lot of players mostly over age to play on there teams. Yea that's right they have a draft.
It pay off for Halton Ravens last year getting Spencer Gourlay, who turned out to me one of the leading scorers in the league. And it worked out for Spencer he got pick up by Cortland Univ. hockey. I think that's why your going to see more players playing in the GMHL last kick at the can and it work for Spencer.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

I'm hoping Niagara is able to sign a few power forwards & a solid D. Lots of ex GOJHL players from last season undecided about what they are doing next season.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102