Caledonia

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Vairs61

Caledonia

Post by Vairs61 »

Anyone know who is playing net this year? Any other signings?
Caledonia Fan

Re: Caledonia

Post by Caledonia Fan »

Rumours and more rumours.
I heard Marc Sinclair went out west to play. I also heard he's back for another year.
I heard we sign some goaltender from out west.
Another rumor is there trying to sign a good prospect from the six nations a power forward.
The biggest rumor I heard is there trying to get Tyler Hore from the Greyhounds but I can't see that happening.
Michael Arch( lw ) and Austin Brown( d ) have comment to play in Caledonia.Caledonia loves that last name Brown.
With Caledonia losing 9 players to overage and Peacock,Gomes and McEnemy leaving their in full rebuild and who's in net.
I don't see Trublin and Buch coming back but I could me wrong .Corvair's management have there hands full not just getting players
but getting a team to jell. But St Kitts losing 8 to overage and who's going to play goal there.They have there hands full too.
And Welland lost 6 to overage a lot of there scoring gone two good defencemen Allan and Thivierge .Is Chris Janzen coming back or not.
This might open the door to the other teams but Ancaster lose Richard and Triemstra is Hughes and Burnett back.
N Falls 6 to overage and Hollowell and Wright gone. Thorold lost Mendonca there leading scorer.Fort Erie lost 4 to overage one was there leading scorer.
Pelham lost Sorretino and Cranwell. Buffalo is in complete rebuilt.
I might go to the Caledonia practice tonight but if there's a lacrosse game I'll be there.
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

More rumours
Rumour the captain for London last year is in Caledonia.( Derek Todojichuk)
Blake Luscombe ( Ancaster) sign and fan favoured Scott Dorion back with Caledonia.
Anton Trublin is back and talk is Marc Sinclair is back.
The biggest rumour is Caledonia has 3 or 4 OHA players at practice.
Connor Bramwell brother Zach Bramwell is trying out .
There is also rumour of JC Thivierge from Welland coming back but I saw a picture of him on the Niagara Whalers web site.
Vairs61

Post by Vairs61 »

Thanks for the update.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

Caledonia Fan wrote:Rumour the captain for London last year is in Caledonia.( Derek Todojichuk)
It appears your info is incorrect because I've been told by a very reliable source that Todosichuk is remaining a National.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

JC rumor to Caledonia is correct he is returning to the Corvairs.
Vairs61

Post by Vairs61 »

Glad to see him back, looks like a solid defence. Hopefully they can get a few more of those rumoured guys. Looked good the few times I saw them scrimmaging.
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

If J C Thivierge is back, that's hugh for Caledonia he's good on the PP AND PK. He's a big body in front of the net he's young (97) born.
We have to replace Blunt, Abraham, McEnemy and Forslund, this is a good start.

Here's that picture on the Niagara Whalers twitter page. https://twitter.com/NiagaraWhalers/stat ... 96/photo/1
GOJHLfan1

Post by GOJHLfan1 »

Ye that was just for ice time i think. He will be out with Caledonia