Silence is GOLDEN

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

GojhlFan74

Silence is GOLDEN

Post by GojhlFan74 »

Nothing I like more than hearing the sound of silence.
Once again the Corvairs have silenced all the "haters", no one in the golden horse shoe ever gives them the credit they deserve(select few ppl do)
It takes a lot of hard work to do what they've done twice in a row. Congrats to the Back 2 Back champs!
Port hockey1

Re: Silence is GOLDEN

Post by Port hockey1 »

GojhlFan74 wrote:Nothing I like more than hearing the sound of silence.
Once again the Corvairs have silenced all the "haters", no one in the golden horse shoe ever gives them the credit they deserve(select few ppl do)
It takes a lot of hard work to do what they've done twice in a row. Congrats to the Back 2 Back champs!
Well said, several people were on here trash talking Caledonia throughout the playoffs. Not a peep in a while...Guess those shoes are deeper down their throats than first thought. :P 8)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
GojhlFan74

Post by GojhlFan74 »

I dunno goalie... I've seen afew of your comments about the Falcons/ Frank Girhny that raise some
Red flags about the obsession part... How'd they do the past two seasons again? Oh right... Have a good summer
BeenThereDoneThat

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

There are 6 other teams in the Horseshoe that wish they enjoyed the success both on and off the ice that the Falcons have in the last 3 years. I'm betting that GOJHL Fan74's team hasn't faired as well either. :smt006 :smt006 :smt006
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

BeenThereDoneThat wrote:There are 6 other teams in the Horseshoe that wish they enjoyed the success both on and off the ice that the Falcons have in the last 3 years. I'm betting that GOJHL Fan74's team hasn't faired as well either. :smt006 :smt006 :smt006
Who cares...Caledonia won, again. End of story. :roll:
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

This thread got severely off topic and.....well...entertaining and funny ( to me anyway). You can see the rest of what was this thread in the off topic channel....or just click here......
http://www.westernjrbhockey.com/phpBB3/ ... f=7&t=4459