Caledonia pushes Flyers to Brink of elimination

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

RocketGirl

Re: Caledonia pushes Flyers to Brink of elimination

Post by RocketGirl »

I've always liked Admin's posts, he's funny, what's not to like about them?

And Port, I could say the same thing about you and your new bestie.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

you've changed your tune then about admin. That's good to hear.
End of a era in Leamington
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Administrator wrote:
flyers2011 wrote:haha rediculious. A team that's playing its 5th round of playoff hockey isn't banged up, I don't get it. And RG kissing up ? I cant believe it
Don't talk about 5th round of playoff hockey, this statement was made prior to 5th round. Look, if you and Port start getting along and agreeing, I know something has gone horribly, horribly wrong. :D
You're too much Admin, you didn't like it when flyers and I were bickering, now that we get along just fine, you take a friendly jab. :P

Same as your reply to me, if that reply wasn't an attempt at getting a reaction...I don't know what it was. I don't say teams are or aren't banged up or whatever based on stats.

Are you really sick of the drama, cuz to me it looks like you were trying to incite some. Not that I take any issue with that, Just sayin. :D :smt018
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

I agree Port. and its easier to ignore RG, I know people in the Flyers and Vipers organization have learned to do that.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote:I agree Port. and its easier to ignore RG, I know people in the Flyers and Vipers organization have learned to do that.
Yeah I'm starting to ignore her. I've given her credit many times on this forum. But she still has some kind of grudge against me, whatever. :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

Port hockey1 wrote: You're too much Admin, you didn't like it when flyers and I were bickering, now that we get along just fine, you take a friendly jab. :P

Same as your reply to me, if that reply wasn't an attempt at getting a reaction...I don't know what it was. I don't say teams are or aren't banged up or whatever based on stats.

Are you really sick of the drama, cuz to me it looks like you were trying to incite some. Not that I take any issue with that, Just sayin. :D :smt018
Come on Port. I've never taken any real issue with the bickering. What I hate worse than the bickering is the private messages I receive complaining about the bickering. So there have been times when things were pretty heated that I would just remove personal attacks (especially sharp attacks, not soft jabs) to prevent the inevitable onslaught of "he said/she said" complaints. So a preemptive attack is sometimes necessary.
I don't have a problem getting off topic so long as it's not disruptive to the forum in general. The season is winding down...so....meh.

Flyers2011, you seem hostile or irritated. Everything ok?
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

not hostile at all, My one team is Conference Champs and the other team I follow is in the suthy finals. Great times.
15timechamps

Post by 15timechamps »

we should all take a collection and let port hockey1 watch a game in person instead of youtube, all agree i will donote $5 if mommy lets em out that late
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

15timechamps wrote:we should all take a collection and let port hockey1 watch a game in person instead of youtube, all agree i will donote $5 if mommy lets em out that late
That stuff is getting old, but whatever, have fun. 8) :smt024 :smt023