LaSalle is in trouble

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

LaSalle is in trouble

Post by Port hockey1 »

LaSalle loses game 2 by a score of 7-2. Despite once again out-shooting Elmira, the score wasn't even close.

Looks like a sweep might be coming.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
flyers2011

Re: LaSalle is in trouble

Post by flyers2011 »

Vipers are in big trouble. Heard some things that were said by the Vipers coach tonight, as a player I would not want to play for someone like that. Hopefully the players can play hard for themselves and there teammates. There season will be on the line sunday.
End of a era in Leamington
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote:Vipers are in big trouble. Heard some things that were said by the Vipers coach tonight, as a player I would not want to play for someone like that. Hopefully the players can play hard for themselves and there teammates. There season will be on the line sunday.
That bad eh...I believe it, I think I've heard it all over the years. I wont name the coach, but I remember him screaming at the players saying, "you're all a bunch of f-ing losers!!!", followed by a lot worse that shouldn't really be printed here.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

Mitch Amante got 7 or 8 game suspension for saying the word last season in sarnia.
End of a era in Leamington
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote:Mitch Amante got 7 or 8 game suspension for saying the word last season in sarnia.
:shock: , Unreal, hopefully it gets dealt with properly.
DMighton

Post by DMighton »

Went to last night's game... LaSalle outshot them... spent as much or more time in the offensive zone... they get a ton of shots, but almost none were scoring chances... it's all to the outside... Elmira gets less opportunities, but they are masters at making it count, they drive to the net... they execute breakouts and odd-man rushes like nothing I've seen this season... LaSalle's systems do not match them.