Go Cal.

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

hockeyfan65

Go Cal.

Post by hockeyfan65 »

Lets start with I am a Falcons fan and have been for years.I will also say that I stand behind the conference.
So in that I hope to see Caledonia win it all again. They play a great hard nosed style of hockey that is great to watch as long as they are not playing your team.
Port hockey1

Re: Go Cal.

Post by Port hockey1 »

hockeyfan65 wrote:Lets start with I am a Falcons fan and have been for years.I will also say that I stand behind the conference.
So in that I hope to see Caledonia win it all again. They play a great hard nosed style of hockey that is great to watch as long as they are not playing your team.
Good to hear. Too bad others like Zant, can't seem to do the same. :P
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

It's too bad wanted to see St Catharines and Caledonia in the finals like last year.
I picked them for the wildcard spot.It's not right 3 overtimes and nothing to show for it.
Only wins count?
I like the stand behind the conference comment RIGHT ON!
hockeyfan65

Post by hockeyfan65 »

Cal and the falcons would be a great finals but I think would be the same outcome. Sorry to say that about my team but I think it really comes down to coaching.
Every time falcons get the lead coaching staff makes the team try to sit on it. Cal completely opposite they keep pressing.
At this time falcons lose 5 players for next year, any idea about Cal.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

This is my blog page for this series.

http://localsportsreport.com/gojhl/2015 ... -flyers-3/
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
three dog night

Post by three dog night »

Is Peacock back for Caledonia if he not they will have problem scoring.
three dog night

Post by three dog night »

It's too bad wanted to see St Catharines and Caledonia in the finals like last year.
I picked them for the wildcard spot.It's not right 3 overtimes and nothing to show for it.
Only wins count?
I like the stand behind the conference comment RIGHT ON! I agree in this wild card set up all points should count it almost punshing a team that looses in overtime. Maybe they can restructure the league to have a fourth division
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

hockeyfan65 wrote:Cal and the falcons would be a great finals but I think would be the same outcome. Sorry to say that about my team but I think it really comes down to coaching.
Every time falcons get the lead coaching staff makes the team try to sit on it. Cal completely opposite they keep pressing.
At this time falcons lose 5 players for next year, any idea about Cal.
I have St Catharines losing 8 players(1994) Caledonia losing 9 players check out point streak.
Last edited by Caledonia Fan on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

three dog night wrote:Is Peacock back for Caledonia if he not they will have problem scoring.

With Peacock or without Peacock Caledonia doesn't have problem scoring 242 GF second in the GOJHL.
Rumour is he will be back but they might see how the first couple of games go.