Falcons coach

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Falcons coach

Post by Port hockey1 »

No credit given to Caledonia for either win from the guy.

After game 2 he blabs on about the Falcons missing a key player(Jackson) and about how rusty Rymarchuck is. He then says his team has skated well with the so-called best team in Ontario.

Wake up Frank, they are the best team in Ontario. Way to make it sound like the Falcons are the only team missing guys. No Peacock or Forslund tonight, both very key players.

No head coach behind the bench for the 2nd straight game due to the loss of a family member. No credit given though. Just says the Falcons killed themselves with penalties.

What a guy, wonder what planet he's from... :roll:
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
BeenThereDoneThat

Re: Falcons coach

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

Let's do a review of some of Port's bad mouth comments concerning GHC personalities.
Remember now, all of these comments are coming from a guy who probably can't
remember the last time he saw the inside of any arena. I'm also betting he has never
confronted any of the men he so willingly takes shots at, while he is cowardly sitting in
a dark room hiding behind his computer.

#1--Tim Toffolo, he said so many bad things concerning Toffolo, not worth repeating them all
#2--Tony Passero, he called Tony everything but white.
#3--New Thorold Owners, we all can recall he rants concerning the owners sons.
#4--Frank Girhiny, blabber mouth has taken shots at Girhiny for over two years now.

Here's why I think Port acts the way he does.

Toffolo fired him when he was a volunteer.
Passero blocked Hwy 3 when Port tried to enter Fort Erie and apply for a volunteer job with Tony's club.
Ralph and Tony rejected his application for the Thorold Fan Club
Girhiny rejected his application for Parking Lot Attendant at Falcon home games
:lol: :smt003 :lol: :smt003 :lol: :smt003 :lol: :smt003
hurricane73

Post by hurricane73 »

I agree with BeenThereDoneThat's comments completely. St. Catharines has competed very well with Caledonia and derserves a better fate than being down 0-2. St. Catharines was missing Tyler Jackson, Dozzi, Blakely and it was Miller's first game back from mono. Forslund was a coach's decision and could have played, but I applaud there decision because Forslund took two stupid penalties in game 1 and could have easily been tossed for head contact. In game 2 Caledonia didn't score an even strength goal and got a couple of gift penalties in their favour Unfortunately I don't agree with Frank Girhiny's mannagement style and it has frustrated me for his four years with the Falcons. The Falcons are taught to kill penalties by standing motionless in a tight box between the has marks, completely screening the goalie and leaving Caledonia point men free to shoot pucks until their arms fall off. The Faclons can't even get to pucks they block because they are standing still. It is frustrating to watch. Girhiny also directly contributed to Caledonia's first goal by changing his power play unit to soon causing too many men on the ice and the first of two almost simultaneous penalties to the Falcons.

The Falcons are competing well as two one goal games attest to. Unfortunately Port can only see one team. In fact, if Caleonia is so superior and is having a hard time with the Falcons, this series could be the end of the line for them.
Caledonia Fan

Post by Caledonia Fan »

No one is saying St. Catharines is playing bad. They've been in every game. They had three power plays in a row in the 2nd period, but they still didn't score to help finish the game. Even with the best power play in the league . I'm not going to get into the talk about the refs and how they call the game. You can't change the calls. Caledonia capitalized on their chances; St.Catahrines did't. St. Catharines and Caledonia play great games that are fun to watch.

I think Girhiny is trying to rally his troops, "so call best team" comment. He knows what he doing; it's just his style. Like last year he kept playing the underdog card. I know one thing for sure. Caledonia and St.Catharines Management are pretty tight. All this talk, is just part of the show.

Jayme Forslund was under suspension for one game. Look it up, Head check. I talked to Rizzetto about Forslund before last nights game.
You might be missing Jackson, Dozzi, and Blakely, but we are missing Peacock. That's Hockey. These are cheap excuses.
"Caledonia deserved the win." Just ask BeenThereDoneThat. You agreed with his comments completely.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

BeenThereDoneThat wrote:Let's do a review of some of Port's bad mouth comments concerning GHC personalities.
Remember now, all of these comments are coming from a guy who probably can't
remember the last time he saw the inside of any arena. I'm also betting he has never
confronted any of the men he so willingly takes shots at, while he is cowardly sitting in
a dark room hiding behind his computer.

#1--Tim Toffolo, he said so many bad things concerning Toffolo, not worth repeating them all
#2--Tony Passero, he called Tony everything but white.
#3--New Thorold Owners, we all can recall he rants concerning the owners sons.
#4--Frank Girhiny, blabber mouth has taken shots at Girhiny for over two years now.

Here's why I think Port acts the way he does.

Toffolo fired him when he was a volunteer.
Passero blocked Hwy 3 when Port tried to enter Fort Erie and apply for a volunteer job with Tony's club.
Ralph and Tony rejected his application for the Thorold Fan Club
Girhiny rejected his application for Parking Lot Attendant at Falcon home games
:lol: :smt003 :lol: :smt003 :lol: :smt003 :lol: :smt003
lol...Tim Toffolo...Defend him to anyone...I dare you!!!

As for the rest of your rant...What's your freaking point?? I have my opinions and I say & post them. Get used to it, because your personal attacks don't bother me.

You've really stepped your game up in your attacks though. lol

BTW: My comment on this thread was very true. I noticed you didn't dispute anything. Keep deflecting...I get a good laugh. 8) :smt023 :smt025
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

hurricane73 wrote:I agree with BeenThereDoneThat's comments completely. St. Catharines has competed very well with Caledonia and derserves a better fate than being down 0-2. St. Catharines was missing Tyler Jackson, Dozzi, Blakely and it was Miller's first game back from mono. Forslund was a coach's decision and could have played, but I applaud there decision because Forslund took two stupid penalties in game 1 and could have easily been tossed for head contact. In game 2 Caledonia didn't score an even strength goal and got a couple of gift penalties in their favour Unfortunately I don't agree with Frank Girhiny's mannagement style and it has frustrated me for his four years with the Falcons. The Falcons are taught to kill penalties by standing motionless in a tight box between the has marks, completely screening the goalie and leaving Caledonia point men free to shoot pucks until their arms fall off. The Faclons can't even get to pucks they block because they are standing still. It is frustrating to watch. Girhiny also directly contributed to Caledonia's first goal by changing his power play unit to soon causing too many men on the ice and the first of two almost simultaneous penalties to the Falcons.

The Falcons are competing well as two one goal games attest to. Unfortunately Port can only see one team. In fact, if Caleonia is so superior and is having a hard time with the Falcons, this series could be the end of the line for them.
Lol, why do I get the feeling you and BTDT will be nowhere to be seen after this series...Or after the Corvairs hoist the cup. :smt005
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Funny how two people jump on here making up excuse after excuse. The thread was about some dumb comments made by the Falcon coach...

The excuses...From the Falcons injured players being more important than the Corvairs injured players...To they haven't played "that" bad.

Falcons coach said this was his best group yet before the season started!!

Now everyone dances around that, and his comments. I love it! :lol: :oops:
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia Fan wrote:No one is saying St. Catharines is playing bad. They've been in every game. They had three power plays in a row in the 2nd period, but they still didn't score to help finish the game. Even with the best power play in the league . I'm not going to get into the talk about the refs and how they call the game. You can't change the calls. Caledonia capitalized on their chances; St.Catahrines did't. St. Catharines and Caledonia play great games that are fun to watch.

I think Girhiny is trying to rally his troops, "so call best team" comment. He knows what he doing; it's just his style. Like last year he kept playing the underdog card. I know one thing for sure. Caledonia and St.Catharines Management are pretty tight. All this talk, is just part of the show.

Jayme Forslund was under suspension for one game. Look it up, Head check. I talked to Rizzetto about Forslund before last nights game.
You might be missing Jackson, Dozzi, and Blakely, but we are missing Peacock. That's Hockey. These are cheap excuses.
"Caledonia deserved the win." Just ask BeenThereDoneThat. You agreed with his comments completely.
I already knew Forslund was suspended...But hey, didn't that hurricane dude say Caledonia plays dump & chase before too... :P

Not even going to bother arguing with a person that out of touch. But the excuse from the Falcons coach...The so-called comment.

Sour grapes all the way around. :D
BeenThereDoneThat

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

Port, LMAO at your dumb replies. :lol: :smt003 :lol: :smt003 :lol: :smt003
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

BeenThereDoneThat wrote:Port, LMAO at your dumb replies. :lol: :smt003 :lol: :smt003 :lol: :smt003
Yep, that's pretty much what I expect from someone that cant defend their view. Your replies don't even dispute what I post..You just act like a teen in high school.

Don't be fooled, I love the attention, don't care if its negative...I really like it when people reply with personal comments and not even touch on what was said.

It speaks volumes.
goalie34

Post by goalie34 »

Yeah you should tell teen aged kids they are being beat by the greatest Jr B team to ever walk. er, skate the face of the earth and there is no need to continue playing since they don't have a chance anyway.

Your bias point of view of everything not Welland or Caledonia is hilarious.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

goalie34 wrote:Yeah you should tell teen aged kids they are being beat by the greatest Jr B team to ever walk. er, skate the face of the earth and there is no need to continue playing since they don't have a chance anyway.

Your bias point of view of everything not Welland or Caledonia is hilarious.
I gave the Falcons credit for their game. I don't like the organization. Their coaches classless comments in this series has further soured my feelings towards them. Nothing personal against the players.

Everyone has a team or teams they don't like.