sarnia lasalle game 5

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Wardsville

sarnia lasalle game 5

Post by Wardsville »

I'd like to congratulate sarnia coach dan rose on the big loss tonight. Rolling 2 lines the entire game really showed. Or was it the bag skate he put the players through. Once again Dan..great coaching tonight
Port hockey1

Re: sarnia lasalle game 5

Post by Port hockey1 »

LaSalle stuck a dagger in them tonight. Scoring right after Sarnia took the lead to tie it up. Must've been a heart-breaker tonight.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Wardsville

Post by Wardsville »

The refereeing once again tonight was more than questionable. It can't get much worse than the performance they put on tonight
Blades

Post by Blades »

The officiating was consistently inconsistent in tonight's game -- against both teams.

Play making and shot selection by some of the Legionnaires just had me shaking my head NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Real heart-breaker when the home team finally got the lead in the game for the first time and then held it for all of 77 seconds before LaSalle tied it with an extra attacker on the ice. Adding insult to injury, the OT penalty call was a bit iffy and could just as easily not have been called considering what other things were given a miss.

Guess we will see what the boys are made of on Saturday night in LaSalle.
Volunteers built Noah's Ark, professionals built the Titanic
Marcie

Post by Marcie »

The Sarnia radio guys, who do a great job and have been calling things very, very fairly in the series, also shared a lot of your feelings Blades. They said the players on the ice just didn't know what was going to be called and what wasn't.
Laker144

Post by Laker144 »

wardsville= a fan with no class
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

Wright and Fraumeni were NOT the reason Sarnia lost that hockey game. First, they didn't deserve to win. LaSalle had control of the puck for the majority of the game. Second, Sarnia quit playing in the dying seconds of that hockey game. Trowell scored the PP goal with 1:15 left to play and all they had to do was keep it out of their zone. With about 45 seconds or so left to go, Bowler pulled Battisti, and he was on his way to the bench at least twice that I saw, that Sarnia got the puck to the neutral zone on its way to LaSalle's end and he'd back up to make sure an empty netter wasn't scored. The Vipers took a time out with 12 seconds left. Puck was dropped on their side of the neutral zone and all Sarnia had to do was keep it out of their zone. In my opinion, they stopped playing, thought they had this wrapped up and then Morgan roofs it with 3.1 left on the clock.

That's why they lost, not because Wright and Fraumeni were inconsistent. I do agree that they let a lot of stuff go, and some penalties that needed to be called, but Sarnia lost that all on their own.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Wardsville

Post by Wardsville »

Laker144...
I actually have plenty of class. Are you going to disagree with anything I said? It's the honest truth. Ask anyone that was at that game last night who is on this forum if I'm wrong? Rose rolled 2 lines the majority of last night's game. The legionnaires were tired half way through the 1st period. This is semi final junior b hockey playoffs, these games could finish in 60 or take 3 overtimes. Regardless a team needs all 4 lines rolling at least for 20 seconds each as per the 1.5-2 minute shift the top 2 lines are doing now. Say what you want bud but last I checked rose is the one in charge. Why wouldn't sarnia have called a time out with those 12 seconds left and get the boys in order.
Hah but what does this classless dude care. Oh by the way welcome to the forum:)
Wardsville

Post by Wardsville »

I've had respect for dan rose since day one but last night he was defiantly out coached
Laker144

Post by Laker144 »

wardsville just remember your just a Fan
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

LaSalle wins by a score of 4-2. Fired 50 shots on goal. LaSalle wins the best of seven series 4-2.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

Lack of class shown by the Sarnia GM tonight, what an absoult sore loser.
End of a era in Leamington
Laker144

Post by Laker144 »

People only see what they want to type on here the players where getting yelled at going to the bench from the crowd poor loser he just protecting the players