Sarnia up 2-1 in series

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Sarnia up 2-1 in series

Post by Port hockey1 »

Masters looks to be heating up, despite being outshot Sarnia held LaSalle to just a single goal. They now lead the series 2-1.

I'm not positive, but I believe LaSalle has outshot them in all three games. But Sarnia's deep veteran team is getting it done. This series has been another close one.

Anyone see any of these games, any feedback?
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
flyers2011

Re: Sarnia up 2-1 in series

Post by flyers2011 »

I heard from a few of my Lasalle friends that there was a questionable no goal call late in third. Wishing the scheduling would have been different for the Semi's as i also follow the Vipers. Hoping to catch a game in this series.
End of a era in Leamington
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

http://lasallevipers.pointstreaksites.c ... allevipers

The Vipers game recap for Game 3 is on the link.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Sounds like LaSalle got screwed by the time keeper.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Wardsville

Post by Wardsville »

This goal that they're saying was disallowed never crossed the goal line and last I checked the puck needed to be fully over..The puck wasn't anywhere near it.
What about the lasalle goalie who clearly kicked the net off when sarnia had a wide open net...As for the time clock..There were no issues with it...If there were lasalle sure as heck didn't make a big deal about it. Let's just remember game 1 of this series sarnia had 2 or 3 goals called back due to lasalle goalie kicking the net off
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

I am sure there were some issues, ive been in Sarnia MANY times and theres issues about disallowed goals or some controversy all the time it seems.Either way looks like a great series.
SnakeBites2

Post by SnakeBites2 »

I guess when La Salle's coach kicked the water bottles and screamed at the time clock that they didn't make a big deal about it.There is always a problem with the score clock and goals being dis-allowed in Sarnia is seems like? Pretty fishy to me!
There was about 4 or 5 badly missed calls tonight i know of two Vipers players that will be needing many stitches and no calls on the play.
Marcie

Post by Marcie »

Even the Sarnia radio guys were surprized that the clock was not set back. They said that it clearly ran down and LaSalle had a right to be upset about it. They said the second time the linesman dropped the puck for the faceoff but a ref was still chatting with a coach at the bench and the play was whistled down.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

always the same old story in Sarnia.
Qwerty

Post by Qwerty »

:wink: Flyers or Nats will straighten this ca-ca out in the finals