Caledonia continues to dominate with 8-1 win

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Caledonia continues to dominate with 8-1 win

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia used team depth to their advantage tonight as they thumped Ancaster 8-1. The Corvairs now lead the best of seven series 3-0 and can end it Tuesday night in Ancaster.

Mathew Hore continued his torrid pace with 2 goals and 4 points, he now leads Caledonia with 19 points(11-8) in just 6 games. Erick Delaurentis, a big pickup at the deadline also potted 2 goals, he's now second on the team in scoring with 14 points(5-9) in 6 games. Ancaster goalie Blake Richard was pulled late in the second after giving up 6 goals on 29 shots, after he took back to back unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. Matt Calas saw his first action of the post-season and stopped 17 of the 19 shots he faced. Marc Sinclair got the start and made 18 saves for the Corvairs.

The depth on this team is scary. Nobody will beat them in a best of seven series, nobody. They have 13 players with at least 6 points. Both goalies are All-star caliber. Kevin Entmaa is 4-0 with a sparkling .50 GAA & .972 SV%. Marc Sinclair has been just as solid going 2-0 with a .50 GAA & .966 SV%

Good luck future opponents! :)
Last edited by Port hockey1 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Northofusa19

Re: Caledonia continues to dominate with 8-1 win

Post by Northofusa19 »

Well Port ,I have to humbly agree with you on this one .I don't see anyone knocking these guys off their throne. They truly are the deepest team
in all three leagues and I really cant see them getting beat ,period . They have Speed, Skill, Size, Goaltending and the boys are treated like gold.
This team has potential to be a dynasty . They are well coached and have a no nonsense Manager who finds talent like there is no tomorrow . Its a dream place to play with a winning flavor . Hats off to the Corvair's .