Former Rockets shine in Exeter

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

flyers2011

Former Rockets shine in Exeter

Post by flyers2011 »

Looks like Former Rockets Tyler Coleman and Chase Thornton made the right move Leaving the strathroy rockets after last season, as there Junior C Team the Exeter Hawks won the SOJHL Junior C Championship and now get ready for the All Ontario Quarter Finals against the Essex 73's. Thornton had a remarkable 43 goals 55 assists for 98 points in only 38 games, while Coleman poured in 41 points in 33 games. Seems like the 2 players made the right move leaving Strathroy, there still playing hockey which they would not be doing in Strathroy plus can play an extra year of Junior Hockey. I have been hearing through the grapevine that other rocket players have asked to be moved from the Rockets, and then the GM Stepped down. Sounds like theres a lot going on in Strathroy. Anyways best of luck to Tyler and Chase in there quest for an All Ontario Championship at the Junior C Level.
End of a era in Leamington
RocketGirl

Re: Former Rockets shine in Exeter

Post by RocketGirl »

You forgot some. They have Max Naus, who was in St. Marys last year and Strathroy the year before, Dylan Wilson-Foote, my ginger, and Brett Dyck. Oh, and former Rocket AP player Tyler Kettler.

I already congratulated them on Fri. night in Dorchester, but congrats to them on their SOJHL Championship and good luck in the next round vs. Essex.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

Lots of Junior B Talent
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

RG have u heard anything about the reason why the GM Stepped down or anything about players possibily wanting out on strathroy. Just curious whats going on with that organization.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

Gibson stepped down because of work and family commitments. He has a daughter off playing goal for a US college and I'm sure the other is not far behind.

As for players wanting out, you'll have to ask your source because I'm sure he's better connected than I.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.