Corvairs win game 1

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Corvairs win game 1

Post by Port hockey1 »

The Caledonia Corvairs defeated the Ancaster Avalanche 2-1 tonight. Blake Richard was spectacular as usual keeping his team
in the game.

Ancaster scored on the first shot of the game just 53 seconds into the first period. Kevin Entmaa stopped everything after that. Caledonia tied the game with about 5 minutes to go in the second. They took the lead 6 minutes into the third period. Richard robbed the Corvairs several times as the period continued.

Caledonia outshot Ancaster 39-21 and outplayed them for the majority of the game. A little bit of rust early, but they settled in.

Ancaster showed no signs of rust as they came out hard and played the entire game that way. Caledonia just has too much talent.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Re: Corvairs win game 1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Corvairs up 2-0

Caledonia blanked Ancaster 3-0 tonight. Ancaster skated with them at times but were outworked by a much better team. Looking like a sweep is in the works.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102