Round 2 Predictions

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

flyers2011

Round 2 Predictions

Post by flyers2011 »

Going to be 2 great series for the 4 best teams

Leamington vs London
Flyers better be ready, with London defeating a 2nd place team as good as Chatham they are not your normal 7th seed.
Flyers in 6

Lasalle vs Sarnia
another great series 3 vs 4, goaltending will a key I think, Vipers got to dig deep and steal one in Sarnia, very tough place to play.
Vipers in 6

Hoping for a Essex county Final Showdown.
End of a era in Leamington
Port hockey1

Re: Round 2 Predictions

Post by Port hockey1 »

Flyers in 5

Vipers in 7
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote:

Hoping for a Essex county Final Showdown.
Wouldn't want LaSalle in the finals...But then again, I wouldn't wan't a Sarnia team loaded with fire power either.

Either way, going to be a great league final this year...Flyers might sweep to the Suthie rounds. Never know, very deep team.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Wardsville

Post by Wardsville »

No one had the nationals taking out the maroons...just shows you how playoff hockey can go
Qwerty

Post by Qwerty »

Predictions are a mugs game, but I'll play. It will be Sarnia and London playing for the division title after they each go through 6 or 7 game series in the semis. Leamington better gird their loins... their real post-season is now about to get underway.