Pelham getting rocked

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Pelham getting rocked

Post by Port hockey1 »

Caledonia leads Pelham 15-0 after 2 periods. T. T.'s peewee's should be kicked from the league. I feel bad for the kids that don't know any better when they sign with them.

Nobody will play there, two players returned from last season. It's a revolving door. Time for the league to finally step in.

And the score isn't Caledonia's fault. A team needs to play whistle to whistle hockey in the playoffs. If they let up it will affect their performance in the future.
Last edited by Port hockey1 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Re: Pelham getting rocked

Post by Port hockey1 »

Final score: 18-0. Shots, 71-15...Caledonia could have won without a goalie. Pelham should be kicked from the GOJHL.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

Wow that organization must be a mess, too bad there wasn't 9 teams in the league, or the first place team could get a buy, those games are pointless to play.
End of a era in Leamington
BeenThereDoneThat

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

Port is right, OHA its time to make the move. Its also too bad that a team as good as Caledonia has to waste its time playing such meaningless games against a team that is not built to compete at this level, when a good practice would be more beneficial.

I'm sure Mike Bullard is just thrilled to know there is only one more game left in this series
LeafsFan1984

Post by LeafsFan1984 »

The Wild Card position for the Sutherland Cup is given to the team with the best playoff record that does not win their conference. If two or more teams are tied with the same record it will go down to GOAL DIFFERENTIAL. I have been seeing a lot of hate on Twitter towards the Corvairs because some believe that they are just "classless" and should not be running up the score. Caledonia has the ability to separate themselves from the rest of the league with this series and this will limit their possibility of being in a tight situation if they do not directly make the Sutherland Cup.

Also, with a series like this, why not use it to get some of the players' confidence up?
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

A lot of lemmings on twitter. If they don't run the score up...Well, that would just be dumb. It gives them the goal difference, and slowing down will only hurt them in round 2.

Maybe the twits on twitter should be mad at Pelham ownership for putting a peewee team on the ice to play in a Jr.B league!

Some people, they whine, whine, whine...Yep, lets blame Caledonia for having talent and picking on a Panthers team that shouldn't even be here!

Caledonia follows the same rules as the rest of the GOJHL. A great organization that treats their players like family...That is why they keep their players and ice great teams.
jfvoll

Post by jfvoll »

Port hockey1 wrote: Caledonia follows the same rules as the rest of the GOJHL. A great organization that treats their players like family...That is why they keep their players and ice great teams.
Last year when Waterloo played them in the Sutherland Cup Semi-finals, I seen how great of an organization they were, even the fans were classy. If you watch what they have done when Tyler Norrie passed away was a really nice gesture.

I think most of the Caledonia hate is jealousy.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

59 shots on goal after 2 periods tonight for Caledonia. They lead 9-1.

Why is Pelham in this league again? :roll: