Round 1 of playoffs

Golden Horseshoe Jr B Hockey

Moderator: RocketGirl

Port hockey1

Round 1 of playoffs

Post by Port hockey1 »

Welland takes game 1 by a score of 3-2. Played so-so the first two periods but got down to business in the third. Was surprised
by Fort Erie's discipline. But can they keep their emotions in check? Everyone knows their tempers are the key to victory.

Niagara Falls surprises Ancaster with a spirited comeback, but fell short losing 6-5 in OT.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Volvoman

Re: Round 1 of playoffs

Post by Volvoman »

Great come back by Niagara Falls! Too bad they fell short in O.T. Should be a great game tonight.

Was told Welland really came out to play as the puck dropped but then things smoothed out as the game went on.
Conway must have played another solid game. What was with Welland starting the backup(?) goalie?? What a slap in the face for their starter all year!

St.Kitts starts their series tonight, I hope Thorold steps up and gives them a good run!
BeenThereDoneThat

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

Welland came out strong last night and played well throughout the game. Fort Erie tried but could not keep pace with the Canadians.
Conway was the reason the game remained so close. :smt001
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Welland came out fast. But they got into old bad habits at times. Played their best period in the third.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102