Rockets detonated

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Rockets detonated

Post by Port hockey1 »

The Chatham Maroons defeated the Strathroy Rockets 3-0 tonight. They heavily out shot Strathroy 65-27. Although it was a 1-0 game going into the third period.

Steven Beenackers paced Chatham with 2 assists, while Jared Dennis & Brayden Hopkins each finished with a goal & an assist. Ian Faubert potted the other Chatham goal, continuing a bit of a breakout season.

Bo Bessette picked up the shutout making 27 saves. Mat Quellet took the loss despite clearly keeping his team in the game. Great game boys, the new additions appear to have the team flying.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Marcie

Re: Rockets detonated

Post by Marcie »

Hopkins should have had the second assist on the Maroon's second goal. He moved the puck back to Annett at the point. Dennis tipped Annett's point shot for the goal.
brad 36

Re: Rockets detonated

Post by brad 36 »

It was definatly a great game for both teams in strathroy. Both teams goalies stood on there heads and made some big saves and the reffing seemed to be very even with both teams getting a little lead way congrats chatham on a well deserved win
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!