welcome to the maroons

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

flyers2011

Re: welcome to the maroons

Post by flyers2011 »

who says I haven't talked to him ? and also where was Bowen ? released ? or did he quit
End of a era in Leamington
brad 36

Post by brad 36 »

if you talked to verboom you would know and what does it matter where bowen is
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

Maybe another Maroon quit, seems to be a revolving door with players in Chatham, that has to be good for team chemistry.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote:time will tell, pretty sad though when someone as classy as Verboom and good kid, cant stand playing for you, says a lot about the staff and ownership in Chatham. But time will tell how good the Maroons are with there new additions :D
Kids leave every team for many reasons. He left for a higher level and played until he left. He did the classy thing, could've just refused to play.

But when you absolutely hate an organization...I guess people will find anything they can to sling mud at. :D
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote: but I honestly don't care about the Chatham drama.
:smt043 That must be why you post everything negative about Chatham you can find, on both forums....Because you don't care. :smt024 :smt009
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
rhinomark50

Post by rhinomark50 »

Was a great game for many players, glad to see Faubert put up 5 points, hopefully he continues to produce as the season moves forward.
shady

Post by shady »

http://www.chathamdailynews.ca/2015/01/ ... university" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It Doesn't sound to me like Boomer was lookin to leave, and for someone who doesn't care about the Chatham drama Flyers2011 you sure run your pie hole alot about Chatham .
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

It sounds like rumors started from someones wishes and not based on reality. For the past month I've heard Verboom wants to be moved at the deadline. But it was always hear-say. Same goes for another long-time Maroon that was rumored to want out. For the record, he's still here.

It makes me wonder where these things get started. :smt035
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

Just proves Verboom is classy enough not to bash the Maroons organization in the news, good for him.