Canada vs Russia

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Canada vs Russia

Post by Port hockey1 »

Decided to post this here since pretty much everyone is following it. It isn't the first time someone has went off topic it and it wont be the last.

Refs have been a disgrace! Domi flattened at the opening face-off. Petan takes a elbow to the mouth. Two Russians all over two Canadians by the Russian net after the whistle. Two vicious slashes...All with no call. Terrible, I know they want to let them play but...Why even have refs if the game is going to be made a mockery of???

Here's hoping Canada hammers them and gloats like crazy. It's easy to see why we hate the Russian hockey team so much.

Sorry for going off topic, but the thread title is easy to read. So if you clicked on it, no reason to complain. :D
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
brad 36

Re: Canada vs Russia

Post by brad 36 »

hey port i think this may be the one topic where everyone will agree on here lmao
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!
Lilomnivore

Post by Lilomnivore »

That McDavid goal looked like Johnson from Sarnia was in net ;P
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

boys better wake up, having flashbacks to Buffalo in 2011
End of a era in Leamington
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Worst called game I've seen in a long time. Russia got away with everything. Canada gets called for the same stuff over & over after building a solid lead.

Since those refs love Russia so much, maybe they should be sent to live there, in the bush where it's -50...Maybe they'll bump into one of Putin's tigers.

Canada wins GOLD, that's the important thing here. Best team in a very long time.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

What a third period from Nurse! The kids a star.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Lilomnivore wrote:That McDavid goal looked like Johnson from Sarnia was in net ;P
:lol: :lol: :smt044

Russia tried :smt064 at the start of the game...But how'd that work out for them. :lol: