St Thomas solves Leamington

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Lilomnivore

St Thomas solves Leamington

Post by Lilomnivore »

Looks like the all mighty Leamington have fallen. Devastated by the red hot St Thomas Stars!
brad 36

Re: St Thomas solves Leamington

Post by brad 36 »

HMMMMMM wonder what went on there tonight from the looks of the game sheet leamington beat st thomas in every aspect except the one that really mattered. the score board.

congrats st thomas on a good night at home enjoy the win boys
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

I'm sure a certain flyers fan will say they lost because of a shortened lineup. :lol:

Caledonia has dealt with key players on long-term suspension all season...Hasn't affected them. :P
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

unlike you I am not a sore loser port, logic says when you have won 9 straight games your due for a loss. I wouldn't say the Flyers dominated in every part of the game, St Thomas played a very good game and with solid goaltending deserved the win, Flyers will take the point, very well played game and exciting to watch.
End of a era in Leamington
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

It was a good game to watch. It was definitely a goalie battle between Dampier & Barrett from start to finish.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Qwerty

Post by Qwerty »

Nick Dampier was also the difference last night vs London in a 2-1 shoot-out win in which the Nats outshot the Stars by a considerable margin but simply couldn't score. Could count on one hand the number of rebounds Damps let out. He was like a sponge all night. Got beat only once in the shoot out. Nice to see Nick shine against his old team in front of a very full Timkins centre. May have been a different game had Grzelewski and Warren been in the line-ups instead of winning another one for the Knights.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

I've never been a Dampier fan, he's never impressed me, but this year, he's been playing really well and has kept the Stars in quite a few games that I've been to.

Part way through the 3rd period, I knew that game was going to OT last night. For Fill the Rink, that was a great game to watch. Although, I could have dealt without those in attendance who haven't been to a game all year and have no idea what they were watching.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.