Time for Chatham to start playing hockey!

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Time for Chatham to start playing hockey!

Post by Port hockey1 »

An open letter to the players of the Chatham Maroons.

I'm going to cut right to the chase. What is so hard about playing 60 minutes of whistle to whistle hockey? Everyone in Chatham knows the D on this team is capable of being one of the top D's in the league. Instead the D is nowhere to be found as of late.

Both Bessette & Patterson have been hung out to dry over and over lately. If you expect to win anything, it's time to buckle down. Someone needs to step up and call a players meeting! This is getting out of hand.

The entire league is enjoying this. You, the players are the only ones that can change the on ice product. You, the players are the ones that will have to go home early if you don't buckle down. The 20 year olds really need to lead by example, because this is it after this season.

Give it a full honest effort, anything less is a slap in the face to the kids that are working hard to win. It's also a big wet slap in the face of both goalies.

Come on boys, show em what the Maroons are really made of! :D
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
brad 36

Re: Time for Chatham to start playing hockey!

Post by brad 36 »

Tonight in chatham the boys showed up to play hockey and it was one hell of a game the sh** with morgan should have never happend but thats ok there will be video sent to the head of officiating of renault laughing as morgan was getting attacked had it not been for renaud this wouldnt have even been close tonight and to the vipers players that were in the stands tonight how does 10 straight losses to the maroons feel. To the players on the ice you guys really need to thank billings he stood on his head tonight and made some amazing saves.
Hopefully this is the spark chatham needed to get out of this mid season slump and get back to YOUR hockey game

Congrats on a job well done boys you guys showed up after a tough few losses and showed that you can get the job done keep it up boys and with a few minor tweaks you may just be able to contend for another championship and just maybe a sutherland cup.

ps to the haters of a few of us chatham fans please stay on topic and not attacking us.
co founder of the pylon chant!!!!!!
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Great to hear they were buying in tonight. It sure looked like it after seeing the shots after two periods. I still think they need to have a meeting. A lot has happened in a short time, focus on the task at hand is what is needed.

Go Maroons! :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

Good for Chatham for breaking there slump, maybe that's what they need to get there act together, only time will tell :p
End of a era in Leamington