Red hot Rockets knock off Slumping Maroons

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

flyers2011

Red hot Rockets knock off Slumping Maroons

Post by flyers2011 »

The Strathroy Rockets knocked off the Chatham Maroons 6-4, for Strathroy its there 11th win in there last 14 games, and Chatham has now lost 4 in a row and 5 of 7. Strathroy moves to within 3 points of Chatham for 3rd place, look out for Strathroy.
End of a era in Leamington
Port hockey1

Re: Red hot Rockets knock off Slumping Maroons

Post by Port hockey1 »

So is this going to be news every time the Rockets win? Or do you only start threads about Chatham losses, dressing them up to act like you're doing this about the other team?

Is this going to be the norm for you? Why nothing about the other teams? I mean, it's just Leamington & Chatham.

You just make yourself look like a, well, you know when you do things like this. Is this going to be big news on the GreatLakes forum as well?

Why do you constantly share Maroons news over there? Mostly stuff that has nothing to do with Jr.C. anyways. Now you're getting threatened over there. Looks like your yap is catching up with you flyers.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

HAHAHAHA all I said was how great the rockets are doing, and the Maroons are struggling, I could say how the Flyers are in first place by 6 points but that would be bragging. the Main story in this league right now is the rockets are on a roll and the Maroons are struggling. get over yourself :p
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote:HAHAHAHA all I said was how great the rockets are doing, and the Maroons are struggling, I could say how the Flyers are in first place by 6 points but that would be bragging. the Main story in this league right now is the rockets are on a roll and the Maroons are struggling. get over yourself :p
You already did a story on Strathroy...After I did the same earlier that night.

Everyone knows what you're doing. And if posting the stuff you post here & on the Jr.C forum really brings you that much joy, you must have a really boring life dude.

The things you post on here and the other forum...It's teenager talk. All you do is brag, I'll bet you'll be nowhere to be found when Leamington isn't competitive anymore.

You've openly said you followed their coach to Leamington from Essex. You're nothing more than a bandwagon jumper. Fans follow teams, not coaches. Some will follow a great coach and check in on him from time to time. But you, it's like you say " oh boy, as long as I follow him I'll always be supporting a winner".

No point in debating it, you've already said it yourself!
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

you really have no clue at all, and I was with Essex for 2 years after he left, and I quit when they called a 74 year old member of my family a bad name, that's why I left Essex so get your facts straight before you start talking non sense.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote:you really have no clue at all, and I was with Essex for 2 years after he left, and I quit when they called a 74 year old member of my family a bad name, that's why I left Essex so get your facts straight before you start talking non sense.
Back to that incident eh. :roll:
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

maybe you don't hold your family dear to your heart but I do, especially now since she just passed away, so if I were you, I wouldn't bring that up. I was sticking up for a family member when I left Essex which has nothing to do with this post. so drop it
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote:maybe you don't hold your family dear to your heart but I do, especially now since she just passed away, so if I were you, I wouldn't bring that up. I was sticking up for a family member when I left Essex which has nothing to do with this post. so drop it
You brought that up, so maybe you should be more careful of what you post! Don't come on here shooting off then bring up personal business looking for sympathy! :smt015
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

pretty sure you brought up Essex, this topic was started off about a team that has been playing good and a team that's struggling as of right now, a hockey topic, so why don't you stick to that topic. And you know what why are you even on that Junior C forum you don't live anywhere near where the teams that are in the great lakes league, hell your screen name is Grimsby whatever.
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

and if u really keep up the non sense ive heard a few things about your days in Port Colbourne, so I think its time to stick to the hockey topic.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote:and if u really keep up the non sense ive heard a few things about your days in Port Colbourne, so I think its time to stick to the hockey topic.
I brought up Essex, not your personal business away from the rink. Again, you need to think before you post. I don't know what you've heard about my days in Port, but I don't really care. I don't lead a secret life.

As for the C forum, I follow Jr.C hockey. The Niagara division plays for the same thing as the Great Lakes. But I don't have to explain to you.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Got something to say about my days in Port? Better be sure who you're talking about. I've been accused of being two others already, one of them threatened to sue the party making the accusation.

Tread carefully. :wink:
GoWest

Post by GoWest »

Moderator, would you please stop this nonsense on a public forum?
Blades

Post by Blades »

Please return to the topic of discussion and take the personal stuff to PM otherwise this topic may become locked.
Thanks.
Volunteers built Noah's Ark, professionals built the Titanic
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

Thank you the topic should be about the Maroons and Rockets.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

GoWest wrote:Moderator, would you please stop this nonsense on a public forum?
Are you 5? Don't read it!
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

flyers2011 wrote:Thank you the topic should be about the Maroons and Rockets.
Remember that.
GoWest

Post by GoWest »

Port, you're not going to suck me into your crap.

Just please abide by the moderator's request.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

You mean your request, yes sir, no problem. :wink:

Chatham needs to get it together.