St Thomas solves Patterson

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

Port hockey1

Re: St Thomas solves Patterson

Post by Port hockey1 »

6 Chatham penalties compared to one for Sarnia...Plus a penalty shot for Sarnia.

Don't even need to be there to know how terrible the officials are tonight. :smt021

Bushleague reffing.
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
flyers2011

Post by flyers2011 »

your not even there like always lol stop whining
End of a era in Leamington
Wardsville

Post by Wardsville »

Still a big whiner eh port
Blades

Post by Blades »

Port hockey1 wrote:6 Chatham penalties compared to one for Sarnia...Plus a penalty shot for Sarnia.

Don't even need to be there to know how terrible the officials are tonight. :smt021

Bushleague reffing.
Maybe you should have looked at the final scoresheet cause Sarnia got themselves into penalty trouble off and on during the game and Chatham made them pay for it. SHEESH Port, if you're going to quote stats from PS at least get them straight. Chatham had 18 minutes in penalties, had 7 PP chances and capitalized on 5 of them. Sarnia had 16 minutes of penalties and went 3-8 on the power play. That doesn't look lop-sided to me. Maybe you should have at least listened to the game over the internet before you come in here whining ... yet again ... about the officials.
Volunteers built Noah's Ark, professionals built the Titanic
hockeyfan77

Post by hockeyfan77 »

The officiating was inconsistent, even with the head of officiating there. After a few blatant missed calls he was seen writing a fair bit. Hamelin tried, it appeared, to make up for some missed calls starting mid second period. Regardless, Chatham battled back for a hard fought shootout win.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Blades wrote:
Port hockey1 wrote:6 Chatham penalties compared to one for Sarnia...Plus a penalty shot for Sarnia.

Bushleague reffing.
Maybe you should have looked at the final scoresheet cause Sarnia got themselves into penalty trouble off and on during the game and Chatham made them pay for it. SHEESH Port, if you're going to quote stats from PS at least get them straight. Chatham had 18 minutes in penalties, had 7 PP chances and capitalized on 5 of them. Sarnia had 16 minutes of penalties and went 3-8 on the power play. That doesn't look lop-sided to me. Maybe you should have at least listened to the game over the internet before you come in here whining ... yet again ... about the officials.
I posted in the second period!!! My opinion!!!!!
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Deleted
Last edited by Port hockey1 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
slap-shot

Post by slap-shot »

Stay on topic Port
Drop the puck, the playoffs are here
Blades

Post by Blades »

Port hockey1 wrote:
Blades wrote:

Bushleague reffing.
I posted in the second period!!! My opinion!!!!!
Then perhaps you should have included that tidbit of info within your post, the part about it only being sometime in the 2nd period.

That being said kudos to the Maroons for their comback win. It still seems no lead is ever enough in Jr. B hockey.
Volunteers built Noah's Ark, professionals built the Titanic
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

Agreed Blades, and yes I should've mentioned that. :)