Niagara Jr. C question; A Jr. C sub-forum?

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

DMighton

Niagara Jr. C question; A Jr. C sub-forum?

Post by DMighton »

To our Niagara-area Jr. C fans, anyone know if the St. George Dukes are going to be back this year?

Second... to the admin... since the SOJHL, MWJCHL, and NDJCHL have no forum... would you be interesting to create a sub-forum for the three leagues? Or a "Jr. C in general" forum?
ILuvHackey

Re: Niagara Jr. C question; A Jr. C sub-forum?

Post by ILuvHackey »

I miss the Dukes!

I'd chat Jr. C if they had a sub-forum here.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

ILuvHackey wrote:I miss the Dukes!

I'd chat Jr. C if they had a sub-forum here.
This forum can be used to post about these leagues. Just start a thread dedicated to the SOJHL, etc. It does fit into the 'other hockey' category. :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

I mentioned your request to Admin and he's open to the idea. Anything that gets traffic to this site, he's open to it.

But he's asked, what do you want? Do you want a board for each league, or just a generic Jr. C board. It doesn't really matter to me, I probably won't post on it very much, but I think it should be a general Jr. C board and see if it takes off. The reason we/he needs to know is because he has to set up the address to point to it, such as the west board, I know it as westerjrbhockey.com, and I think the Shoe board is goldenhorseshoehockey.com
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
Port hockey1

Post by Port hockey1 »

I think a general board would be a good idea. Threads could be started for the different leagues. Just my thoughts. :)
The Howard Stern Of The GOJHL. Those who like my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next, Those who dislike my posts: Wan't to see what I'm going to say next. :smt033 :smt029 :smt083 :smt102
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

Well, we also have http://www.westernontariohockey.com. It doesn't matter, any of those 3 URLs will lead to this site.

As such, a Jr. C Forum is born. It is now live.
ILuvHackey

Post by ILuvHackey »

w00!

Thanks guys. See if we can get some Junior C posters this way. Honestly think the more people into both levels, the better.