Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

SugarKing

St.Mary’s

Post by SugarKing »

only some games left and gm quits. any one know why? weird time to do that
FormerTrainer

Re: St.Mary’s

Post by FormerTrainer »

SugarKing wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:00 pm only some games left and gm quits. any one know why? weird time to do that
I find it weird that the GM quit on Tuesday, and they already have a replacement…Pat Powers happened to be at the game tonight
SugarKing

Post by SugarKing »

FormerTrainer wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:05 pm
SugarKing wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:00 pm only some games left and gm quits. any one know why? weird time to do that
I find it weird that the GM quit on Tuesday, and they already have a replacement…Pat Powers happened to be at the game tonight
is it sure that hes the new gm? i didnt see it anywhere. weird like they fired him but they say he quit?
ontariohockey

Post by ontariohockey »

SugarKing wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:49 am
FormerTrainer wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:05 pm
is it sure that hes the new gm? i didnt see it anywhere. weird like they fired him but they say he quit?
It is strange that it happened a week before the playoffs...might have been an internal power struggle behind the scenes within the organization.

At the end of this article is the only thing I found about it...
https://lfpress.com/sports/hockey/junio ... ia-sting-2
SugarKing

Post by SugarKing »

thats sounds confirmed if lfp is saying it. to get a gm with that resume is really good for st.mary’s. i agree with former trainer, that is weird. people like that dont fall into your lap