GOJHL AGM

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

OutsideLookingIn

GOJHL AGM

Post by OutsideLookingIn »

Anyone know when this will take place? Anyone know what might be on the table?
FrozenPonds

Re: GOJHL AGM

Post by FrozenPonds »

I heard, that the Board and the guy who resigned who came back wanted to amend certain articles in the leagues Constitution giving themselves more power BUT it was defeated.

Is he going to resign again? Or will her be advised by the OJ..oops, I mean Board to stay on to get the job done.

I have been saying this from the beginning when this guy was brought in at the 11th hour..he is working for someone and it isnt the league. Remember this is the guy who said the GOJ being denied Junior A status was an "injustice". Same guy who was at the table who had a hand in denying it in the first place!! I think it is all part of the plan.
OutsideLookingIn

Post by OutsideLookingIn »

So let me get this straight. Who resigned? The current pres? Is the OJ running this league?
ontariohockey

Post by ontariohockey »

What the GOJHL needs is more or even just one credible hockey people involved and not just wannabes.

The director of hockey operations never played or coached and for the most part was the errand boy for London Nationals GMs over the years, he ordered pizzas and took care of free tickets for the players families…he never had any input on players or games…
Tony Espisto

Post by Tony Espisto »

Ontario hockey . Maybe you should apply you seem to know lots about who does what I’m the league .
ontariohockey

Post by ontariohockey »

Tony Espisto wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:18 am Ontario hockey . Maybe you should apply you seem to know lots about who does what I’m the league .
I'd be taking a pay cut...
GOJHL Sleuth

Post by GOJHL Sleuth »

What the GOJHL needs is more or even just one credible hockey people involved and not just wannabes.

The director of hockey operations never played or coached and for the most part was the errand boy for London Nationals GMs over the years, he ordered pizzas and took care of free tickets for the players families…he never had any input on players or games…

You left out his whining to league when a team used too many 16 yr olds ...even though Nats won those 6 20 second shifts made it a lot harder