London Bounty

Hockey Talk

Moderators: RocketGirl, Blades

GOJHL Sleuth

Re: London Bounty

Post by GOJHL Sleuth »

Some want the Owner gone
Some want the GM gone

If that happens will the circus tent that goes with the act be listed on Kijji?

Post by 1212 »

Heard Nats are moving out of London to bigger and better league next season and providing staff free dental. All Top Teams in Gojhl are leaving and forming own sanctioned Jr “A” league affiliated with the OHL. Multi Million Dollar Class Action Law Suits..Fry GOJHL Fry!
LincBrass

Post by LincBrass »

:shock:
Last edited by LincBrass on Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
go west
ontariohockey

Post by ontariohockey »

1212 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:56 am Heard Nats are moving out of London to bigger and better league next season and providing staff free dental. All Top Teams in Gojhl are leaving and forming own sanctioned Jr “A” league affiliated with the OHL. Multi Million Dollar Class Action Law Suits..Fry GOJHL Fry!
I don't believe there is one part of that^^^that is right.

Post by 1212 »

Omg! Wow I hope the Kings are OK! It looked like a massacre on ice last night. The owner/gm must be broke compared to the so called bounty game? It doesn’t look good for PD ..but how does he go down for the non contact bounty game and not last nights? King parents were in tears after witnessing the physicality . New coaching staff didn’t get scored against compared to the hockey son CM. Where I sit Reggie you must be very proud of yourself coming on here and busting up lives and organizations but karma is fast approaching have fun in Chatham today.

Post by 1212 »

BeenThereDoneThat wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:54 pm Dump the Puppet GM Tony also. He was part of the attempted cover up. The league doesn't need or want these type of operators.
What/Whom are the type operators then? Let me guess City employees? Teachers?
GoNatsGo

Post by GoNatsGo »

Update: A VERY reliable league source has stated that Paul Duarte is currently under investigation by the league. My hope is that they force him to sell.
GoNatsGo

Post by GoNatsGo »

1212 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:56 am Heard Nats are moving out of London to bigger and better league next season and providing staff free dental. All Top Teams in Gojhl are leaving and forming own sanctioned Jr “A” league affiliated with the OHL. Multi Million Dollar Class Action Law Suits..Fry GOJHL Fry!
Source?
BeenThereDoneThat

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

Let them move, the sooner the better. kiss em good bye. They were once one of the best , now they are GARBAGE
GoNatsGo

Post by GoNatsGo »

BeenThereDoneThat wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:41 pm Let them move, the sooner the better. kiss em good bye. They were once one of the best , now they are GARBAGE
The team isn't going anywhere, I know good sources within the organization. This is fake news. The Nats are on a steep decline though. Complete bs tbh. If we keep sliding I'll be handing out paper bags at the door.
FormerTrainer

Post by FormerTrainer »

GoNatsGo wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:49 am
BeenThereDoneThat wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:41 pm Let them move, the sooner the better. kiss em good bye. They were once one of the best , now they are GARBAGE
The team isn't going anywhere, I know good sources within the organization. This is fake news. The Nats are on a steep decline though. Complete bs tbh. If we keep sliding I'll be handing out paper bags at the door.
It’s weird, you call yourself a fan, and all you do is talk sh** about the team…definitely a true fan you are 🤦🏻‍♂️
BeenThereDoneThat

Post by BeenThereDoneThat »

Former Trainer, its hard to talk about anything else when you are talking about the Nats. Garbage in---garbage out
FormerTrainer

Post by FormerTrainer »

BeenThereDoneThat wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:42 pm Former Trainer, its hard to talk about anything else when you are talking about the Nats. Garbage in---garbage out
But to call yourself (not you) a fan…come on, and then to talk sh** about a 16 year old kid is pathetic…I don’t care if the kid should be there or not, he should NEVER be brought up…if go nats go has an issue with Paul, go and talk to Paul himself instead of talk sh** about him and his kid on here
GoNatsGo

Post by GoNatsGo »

FormerTrainer wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:22 pm
It’s weird, you call yourself a fan, and all you do is talk sh** about the team…definitely a true fan you are 🤦🏻‍♂️
I talk smack about bounty boy and the garbage owner lmao. I yearn for the Eansor days. You can be a fan and be realistic. I'm just saying the Nats are not leaving the GOJHL no matter how badly you want to get rid of us.
GoNatsGo

Post by GoNatsGo »

FormerTrainer wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:47 pm
BeenThereDoneThat wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:42 pm Former Trainer, its hard to talk about anything else when you are talking about the Nats. Garbage in---garbage out
But to call yourself (not you) a fan…come on, and then to talk sh** about a 16 year old kid is pathetic…I don’t care if the kid should be there or not, he should NEVER be brought up…if go nats go has an issue with Paul, go and talk to Paul himself instead of talk sh** about him and his kid on here
And again, realistically my complaint about his kid isn't even that he can't play. My complaint about him is his trash attitude and distasteful on ice play. He ran a kid from Sarnia behind the boards and made himself look foolish after the whistle because he took a clean hit. Play like this is a black eye to the entire league and shouldn't be tolerated by league officials. The owner has driven away 9 players, an entire coaching staff, and most of the good volunteers at the arena. What kind of fan would I be if I didn't have an issue with the team falling apart and going down the drain not only on the ice but of it. Like man who do you cheer for Sarnia? Maybe this is why they suck every year?
GoNatsGo

Post by GoNatsGo »

FormerTrainer wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:22 pm
Like I actually hope he does get a goal this year dude. It's not his fault his dad put him in a crappy position but he can't be taking his frustration out by trying to injure other players on the ice. This is an accurate statement man, how would you feel if some rich boys kid actually hurt your son on the ice because your kid was playing good defense? I've watched him get upset because he can't make a big play of takes a clean hit over and over and his reaction is always to go after the guy after the whistle and try to hurt him. Threw a Sarnia player to the ice for no reason in Sarnia after the whistle, saw it live. Hit another kid from Sarnia from behind in London and fell flat on his behind and got pummeled. Couldn't score in a meaningless game up 7-0, got boxed out and responded by taking headshots on a downed player. Like do you seriously condone any of that behaviour just because he's 16? He's old enough to know better dude and if he played in the OHL he would be hearing about it just as heavily. Like for real, you seriously think it's ok to try to take out other players just because you're a bit cranky? SMH man, crap like that needs to be out of the game of hockey all together. IDC how old he is if he's doing stuff like that if he got frustrated and punched somebody in the face in any other setting you wouldn't care either. Franly it would make him a criminal.

It's also rather obvious there has been a massive decline since the bounty issue so who wouldn't point that out, I'd have to blindly follow my team no matter how bad they screw up not to be critical. I'm critical because I want to win. This isn't house league either, these guys signed up to play competitive hockey and try and earn a spot on a roster at the NCAA or CIS level maybe even Europe. So for you to honestly sit there and jump on your high horse and talk about how I'm not a real fan because I expect better from ownership than to lose the entire front office and most of our best players half way through the season because both the owner and his kid can't handle being hit in a contact sport is ridiculous.
FormerTrainer

Post by FormerTrainer »

GoNatsGo wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:11 pm
FormerTrainer wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:47 pm
And again, realistically my complaint about his kid isn't even that he can't play. My complaint about him is his trash attitude and distasteful on ice play. He ran a kid from Sarnia behind the boards and made himself look foolish after the whistle because he took a clean hit. Play like this is a black eye to the entire league and shouldn't be tolerated by league officials. The owner has driven away 9 players, an entire coaching staff, and most of the good volunteers at the arena. What kind of fan would I be if I didn't have an issue with the team falling apart and going down the drain not only on the ice but of it. Like man who do you cheer for Sarnia? Maybe this is why they suck every year?
I don’t cheer for anybody…I just enjoy watching hockey…like I said, don’t be a lil bitch and run your mouth on here…talk to Paul himself…and again like I said before, I’m assuming you’re an adult, stop bashing a 16 year old kid….as an adult you should be better then that…but again you are hiding behind a computer so I guess I shouldn’t expect anything less

Post by 1212 »

London hockey cowards hiding behind a keyboard LMFAO. Ok! So we know we are all on here with fake ids and spewing off about the very rich and let’s not forget very connected society of the very small 1%. So make no mistake HERO’S ..Bounty knows ALL of us on here. The 1% know everything they don’t care about let alone anyone who crosses them. So enjoy your investment on having a negative return, it’s insane your constant abuse of a wealthy multi millionaire’s kid and you actually think your not going to be held accountable..insanity. Know when your over your heads and way out of your league. Can’t wait to read or hear the outcome of all you scum bag losers. No wonder go Nats go hide‘S on here.. OH where is Reggie by the way? Hmmm oh boy! I bet bounty won’t tell.
GOJHL Sleuth

Post by GOJHL Sleuth »

He is no where close to the top 1% in London let along the country or the world...but nice try

Post by 1212 »

Cambridge LaSalle London 1% fact! It doesn’t take a lot to get you guys busted! Again where did Reg go? All his posts etc? I would bet TB is next then Sleuth then the obvious ladies the network 54 disappearing act because you guys& gals are.....wait for it.........,JEALOUS that bounty boys kid went to Windsor and got drafted and your brutal london kids didn’t. The coaches resigned because bounty is the boss and that’s just the way it is bitches and you entitled AAA parents & coaches will tell your story to the judge & jury it should have been your kid playing on the Nats.
RocketGirl

Post by RocketGirl »

1212 wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:28 amNo wonder go Nats go hide‘S on here.. OH where is Reggie by the way? Hmmm oh boy! I bet bounty won’t tell.
I think the bigger question is, what happened to GoNatsGo's blog? It was up and running for about a week, he was doing a decent job of writing his pre-game and post-game reports, even wrote an apology to Carter Duarte and about 2 days later the entire site is gone, like it didn't even exist.
Queen of the GOJHL

Sometimes you just have to straighten your crown and remind them who they're dealing with.
GOJHL Sleuth

Post by GOJHL Sleuth »

The 1% are inside the gates
Tony Espisto

Post by Tony Espisto »

1212 wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:28 am London hockey cowards hiding behind a keyboard LMFAO. Ok! So we know we are all on here with fake ids and spewing off about the very rich and let’s not forget very connected society of the very small 1%. So make no mistake HERO’S ..Bounty knows ALL of us on here. The 1% know everything they don’t care about let alone anyone who crosses them. So enjoy your investment on having a negative return, it’s insane your constant abuse of a wealthy multi millionaire’s kid and you actually think your not going to be held accountable..insanity. Know when your over your heads and way out of your league. Can’t wait to read or hear the outcome of all you scum bag losers. No wonder go Nats go hide‘S on here.. OH where is Reggie by the way? Hmmm oh boy! I bet bounty won’t tell.
Do you have access to everyones bank accounts in the city ? You seem to be stroking Paulie pretty good , perhaps a relative ? we may never know . I doubt you will see a full rink this year at the fair . When is the Bounty paper towel toss night ?
FrozenPonds

Post by FrozenPonds »

Or someone very close. He/she/it said something earlier that only someone with inside knowledge would know. So either it is someone very close, from the org or the man himself!
NatsFan

Post by NatsFan »

How low will P.D.go? Will #77 dress in the playoffs?
ontariohockey

Post by ontariohockey »

This bounty issue is turning into a big bag of nothing.
GOJHL Sleuth

Post by GOJHL Sleuth »

The whacky scores are enough to drive a coach to drink
Tony Espisto

Post by Tony Espisto »

maybe now bounty baby can get turfed that the season is over
SugarKing

Post by SugarKing »

not bounty stuff but nats stuff. saw kw and nats game live. why would the owner bye the team of kid does not play. if hes not playing now he never will. every team makes playoffs why not get him ready for that.
macdad

Post by macdad »

Whatever happened ? Any updates?